• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All-Star Fridge Swap (Fridge One and Fridge Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember this list can always be found in post #1 on the front page!

Below is the current list!!! (updated daily)

Aug 20 - Sep 1, 2008 ...... Jennipooh (All Star Sports)
Sep 1 - Sep 12 .......OPEN
Sep 12 - Sep 15 .....pengwin30 (All Star Music)
Sep 15 - Sep 20.......OPEN
Sep 20 - 28 .....Iwartberg (All Star Movies)
October....OPEN
Nov 21 - 29 .....KERdad06
Nov 30 - Dec 6 .....MattCrimson (All Star Sports)

Unable to fill (but looking for options!)
June ? - ? ...mommaducktoo3
Aug 24 - 29 ... CarolinaMomOf3boys
Sep 19 - 28 ...tmfranlk

Thank you for helping those of us who cant get in one get the word out that we are looking! :thumbsup2:

CarolinaMomOf3boys, no problem! I hope you find one! It seems that pople always want the same dates on these swaps. Do frugal people like us vacation in packs. :confused3 (must have something to do with codes, promotions, and free dining!)

If we get enough overlap I am certainly willing to add a second fridge to our swap. Hey if we did that, we could call our swap "Thing One and Thing Two" If that wouldn't be too Universal Studios of us! :lmao:

Also, I want everyone to remember that I am willing to begin in June or July (We are currently beginning at the end of August because that is when I will be there.) :cool1:

I would be interested in joining the fridge swap. We are staying at All-Star Music from Sept. 15-24. Even if we could slip into the slot from Sept. 15-20 that would be great. :cool1:

TinkFan625, Welcome Aboard:yay:
I have you down for Sep 15 - 20 and I also have made note of your need for 20-24.

TinkFan625, Welcome Aboard:yay:
I have you down for Sep 15 - 20 and I also have made note of your need for 20-24.

Thanks for including me. :banana: :banana: Can you tell me what exactly I need to do to receive the fridge and then to pass it on or let me know where to find this information. :confused3 This is my first time participating in a fridge swap. Any help is appreciated.

Unfortunately my dates don't fit in your swap. I noticed others are considering starting a swap. We are looking for 8/12/08 - 8/26/08 at All Star Sports. Just thought I'd throw it out there. Thanks.

I am picking the fridge up on Sept 20 from TinkFan625. :cool1:

She is at ASMu and I am at ASMo, how do I "get" the fridge? Is it sent over from one hotel to the next? Does she deliver it to my hotel? Do I go pick it up? We won't have any transportation (we are only using ME) so I am wondering how this works:confused3 . Also to know for the next person after me!!

Thanks!!

Unfortunately my dates don't fit in your swap. I noticed others are considering starting a swap. We are looking for 8/12/08 - 8/26/08 at All Star Sports. Just thought I'd throw it out there. Thanks.

pakhowe,
It looks like we have almost as many requests for unavailable dates as we have for open dates. Again, I will say that we budget minded people must travel in packs! :lmao: I have talked before about making this a 2 fridge swap. Our beginning date is Aug 20 (because that is my arrival date). Would you be willing to begin Fridge 2 on Aug 12? If so I think we can accomodate almost everyone.

I would like to get in on it. We will be there September 4-10. This is also my first fridge swap so if someone could fill be in on how it works.

Thanks

I've got it see the front page. I hope to add to the front page again tonight with all of the details of the swap..Now, that we definitely have enough people to make this go!!:banana:

I know you're really looking for people to fill in the empty spots, but we will be at the AS Music Dec 6 (late in day) to the 13 (again late in the day). I would LOVE to save some money on this if you'd be willing to include me. Thanks!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Between this and the hours today, I AM PSYCHED!!!!

Blessings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter