All Sports & Stuff Swap COMPLETE

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
All have been sent except those already noted. Those in lime are on their as of this morning. Please let me know when they arrive.

Due date is AUGUST 1st (that is when I need to receive your package). Please mail packages out by July 24th with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. I will wait one week to return them just in case one doesn‘t arrive on schedule.

This a long time swap (it was originally meant to page kits) so I would appreciate it if everyone would post to this thread in two week increments. This will help to keep us from forgetting about it.

YOU MUST CHECK IN 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE MAILING DUE DATE, IF NOT A PM/EMAIL WILL BE SENT AND IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND, YOUR SPOT WILL BE ANGELED.

Packing Instructions - use a Ziploc for each person and put everything for that person into their bag. Please label each bag with your name & DIS name so we know who made each element. You‘ll have 5 or 4 bags to enclose in the larger (gallon size) Ziploc bag. - be sure to include your name & DIS name. Include $4.60 for postage (or stamps if you don't want to send cash/check) to return your items. Delivery confirmation is $0.65
PLEASE DON’T SEND METERED OR CLICK-IT/SHIP-IT POSTAGE SOME HOSTESS HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH THIS.
PM me if you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.
HAVE FUN!!

I have your address: A
Check in
I have sent
You have it

Bobcat
A Faerie
A kaddjr
A maria34a
A PN96
A rlovew
A SusieStone
A tiggermei
A aprilvaca04
A 123SA
A 4ltlTinks
A bearbear
A djackow
A Dreamer&Wisher
A MazdaUK
A Mickeyteacther
A missessdisney
A momx3boys
A ohmom

Checking in. No where close to starting on this one.

I bought some baseball and football stuff over the weekend and I think I have an idea but not positive. Drama is far easier :D

I have my soccer Jolees :lmao:
Music paper & G clips
Ballet stickers
Swimming paper

Need to finish my MK swap than this one and then paper bags.

Checking in. Have some ideas and will start working on these when we get back from our Disney/beach trip. :)

Hoping to have some time to work this weekend, but all designed (I think). We'll see when I put it together. It never turns out like my head imagines.

Checking in. Have no idea what I am going to make yet.

I will be making paper piecings. I think they will be cute. I need to shop for some green cardstock, after I get that I should get them done pretty quickly.

Gives me a good excuse to go up to Archivers in the morning :banana:

Could we add an altered cd as an option for the music groups? I have been wanting to make some and this seems like a good fit for them.

You sure can! They sound really neat to me.
I am open to most new things.

Will you make it like a picture frame or a mini album or something I can not imagine myself?

I'm not exactly sure yet. I have a couple of ideas floating around in my head so I'll have to play with them to see what I like.

That sounds fun! I've got my quotes for all three groups, but I'm not sure how I'll handle them yet. Especially if I'm not going to spend any more money on stash:rolleyes1 Lucky my bling arrived AT LAST:goodvibes

I have my paper already- I'm going to work on these pieces this weekend!
S :)

I am checking in and all I have done so far is print out the directions!!!! Whoo! Hoo!!! Boy am I on a roll!!! :lmao:

Well I played around with the cds today and think I have a plan. I decorated the front and it will open so you can journal on the inside if you want. Still tweaking how I am going to embelish it, I did go to the lss today and cut out music notes but other than that I'm not sure what else will go on it. They look pretty cool if I do say so myself.

Have some ideas floating around...need to check supplies and I'm sure purchase some more:lmao: Probably won't be touching this for a while though. Have tons going on right now with DD's high school graduation:scared1: It's incredible how fast time truly does fly!Better run tons of :laundy: to do!!!!

This is going to sound nuts but I'm done already. These were easy enough and only 2 groups of 4. I did tags for baseball and football.

Not sure if I'll get them out just yet but it will be soon enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter