All Reservations Have Disappeared From Dashboard

DonMacGregor

Sub Leader
Logged on to my dashboard tonight, and all my reservations (5 total). are all missing. When I click on "View Past Bookings" all I get is "No Upcoming or Past Reservations". They appear in my Activity Summary and in MDE, but all past and future reservations are gone from my dashboard. Oh, and no points have been returned to UY or placed in holding.

Anyone else?

Never mind, just saw this at the top of the welcome screen:

In order to accommodate updates, Member online booking will be temporarily unavailable on Wednesday, August 10th, 2022 from 12:15 AM until 6:00 AM Eastern Time & Wednesday, August 11th, 2022 from 12:00 AM until 6:00 AM Eastern Time. All of us at Disney Vacation Club appreciate your understanding as we update our systems.

Guess that includes viewing existing reservations as well (probably because you can't modify them anyway).

@DonMacGregor - Are all your Reservations back as expected? My reservations are all just fine this morning. (No idea if they disappeared during the update as I wasn't checking).

Lol, well of course they were. Good thing all around that it was resolved. I would hate to have THAT conversation with the renters.
The other day I logged in to find a bunch of points in holding because Disney had cancelled my renters reservation IN THE MIDDLE of their stay! That was a stressful 90 minutes with member services to figure out what was going on. (Renters weren’t actually impacted, thank goodness!)

The other day I logged in to find a bunch of points in holding because Disney had cancelled my renters reservation IN THE MIDDLE of their stay! That was a stressful 90 minutes with member services to figure out what was going on. (Renters weren’t actually impacted, thank goodness!)
Holy smokes! That would put me over the edge.

Why did DVC do that? Oh my goodness!

Why did DVC do that? Oh my goodness!
So they were staying at the Poly. Acccording to member services, their reservation was “corrupted”. So in order to fix this they had to cancel and rebook the reservation. They just rebooked outside of DVC I guess. Why this had to happen on day three of their reservation I have no idea, but it made me super worried. I also needed to know if I could spend those holding points or not because I literally had like 5 days to use them.

So they were staying at the Poly. Acccording to member services, their reservation was “corrupted”. So in order to fix this they had to cancel and rebook the reservation. They just rebooked outside of DVC I guess. Why this had to happen on day three of their reservation I have no idea, but it made me super worried. I also needed to know if I could spend those holding points or not because I literally had like 5 days to use them.
We've been DVC since 1996 and I have never been comfortable with their IT. I still have my 3 ring binder with pages of reservations from the old days when we had to call in LOL! There were less DVC members back then, but I never had any problems. I am always paranoid about my reservations and guard them carefully!

I would have had a complete meltdown with renters ON PROPERTY! I hope they sent you a magnet or something to make up for it! What if you were traveling and unable to straighten things out? We should be able to trust DVC, like a bank to protect our *deposits*. I am so glad they resolved your issue...jeez!

This happens when the resort touches a reservation...there is a lag time between what they do...or had to do...and the account showing correctly again. Glad you called because spending points that would be taken back again would result in your needing to give other points.

I think it happened once for me when they had to make a fix at check in...someone messed up...and it showed as holding points for about a week..then it was back! But I can imagine the feeling when you have a renter there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter