All I can say is WOW!!!

avdeane

<font color=purple>Just popping in to wish you a V
We recently returned from our first trip to WDW!! (well it wasn't my hubby's first trip but was first for the rest of the gang!)

Since we went during the week after Christmas it was very busy but we had a fabulous time anyway!! The weather was perfect too! We stayed at a rented home in Kissimmee and it was great!! Expecting new years eve to be nuts, we chose that day to just hang out at home and hit a couple of the flea markets. It was a good thing since my feet needed the break! One of my toenails cracked during our first day there in MGM and it made the next day at Epcot a bit miserable. Thankfully everyone was rather tired and didn't mind going home early. New years day we spent at MK and had the best time of our vacation!!! What a blast!! There's still so many things we didn't get to do and see though.

The only real downfall is that I want to go back ....now!!!!:p Since I had never been to WDW and have always wanted to, I assumed that by going it would ease that want a bit....wrong!!! Even my hubby wants to go back soon!!! :Pinkbounc Just need to come up with a way to save the money for another trip, which won't be easy with our oldest daughter getting married in sept. We may just have to make the next trip just the two of us!! Since we never had a honeymoon it would be perfect!!

I also want to thank everyone on the board for all of the help I received during the planning of our vacation!! We really appreciated it!!!

Vicky

Once bitten by the "Bug", you're hooked!

Glad to hear you had a great time!

Why not talk your DD into a "Disney Wedding!"LOL

Scratch
pirate:

Scratch,

My DD did actually research the possibility of having her wedding in WDW but the cost was a bit too high, not to mention too many family members that wouldn't be able to attend. She's getting married the middle of Sept. which would have made things difficult for those in school as well, especially since the Maid of Honour (our second DD) is in university.
If only we were independently wealthy!!!;) Don't we all wish!!!

Vicky

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter