All Day Dining can now include alcohol

FLOIR

DIS Veteran
Once I get a picture of it in the park I will post, but there is now an online option to purchase the All Day dining and include alcohol. Your 2 product options are now -

All-Day Dining Deal - starting at $39.99
All-Day Dining Deal Plus Draft Beer and Wine - starting at $54.99

The specific details are -
Upgrade your All-Day Dining Deal experience to include draft beer and wine.
Vouchers valid at SeaWorld Orlando. Park admission is required, but not included. Adults 21+ with valid ID can redeem 1 entree, 1 side OR 1 dessert, and 1 regular sized non-alcoholic beverage or 1 draft beer OR 1 wine once every hour until published closing time. No refunds on day of use. Wristbands MUST be worn at all times and shown at each redemption. The All-Day Dining draft beer and wine upgrade does not include equity dines such as Character Dining, Dine with Shamu, or Sharks Underwater Grill. Sharing and take out is prohibited. Menu and prices are subject to change without notice. Valid at participating restaurants.

This would be great for me, I spend an insane amount of money on beer at SeaWorld. Anyone know if you can just get a beer without the meal some of the times? I can’t eat hourly but beers would be great!

Are the Electric Ocean food stands included in this? Might be worthwhile us doing this if they are.

Are the Electric Ocean food stands included in this? Might be worthwhile us doing this if they are.

The Electric Ocean (and 7 Seas) food locations are not part of the All Day Dining plan. Since the food is not included I would be inclined to say the alcohol would not either, although I have not seen it in operation in the park yet. If it is a "normal" draft beer like Bud or Bud Light I could see where they might open up the locations to reduce the crowd at the restaurants themselves, at least during busy periods. I could see where they would not want to include any of the specialty beers available at some of the food stands, so probably easier for them to say food stands not eligible.

This would be great for me, I spend an insane amount of money on beer at SeaWorld. Anyone know if you can just get a beer without the meal some of the times? I can’t eat hourly but beers would be great!

You currently do not have to get any food in order to get just a drink, so I don't see why they would force you to take food that you might be more inclined to just throw away in order to get an alcoholic drink.

The Electric Ocean (and 7 Seas) food locations are not part of the All Day Dining plan. Since the food is not included I would be inclined to say the alcohol would not either, although I have not seen it in operation in the park yet. If it is a "normal" draft beer like Bud or Bud Light I could see where they might open up the locations to reduce the crowd at the restaurants themselves, at least during busy periods. I could see where they would not want to include any of the specialty beers available at some of the food stands, so probably easier for them to say food stands not eligible.

Ahhh okay. Thanks for the info

1 draft beer OR 1 wine once every hour until published closing time

If they start the hourly tipple with breakfast...that could end up being a lot of booze.

First time a guest gets into a fender-bender on the way home & ‘blows’ over the limit = over-served lawsuit waiting to happen

1560686752081104539903.jpg15606867877622092453184.jpgHere is wording as well as where serves beer and wine.

Attachments

• 15606863131531144677951.jpg
    15606863131531144677951.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 19
  • 15606863774572131456260.jpg
    15606863774572131456260.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 19
This is a nice option, thanks for the info! Does anyone know what types of beers/wines are included? My husband will love this! :)

This is a nice option, thanks for the info! Does anyone know what types of beers/wines are included? My husband will love this! :)

I am also interested in what types are included. My husband and I more craft beer people and wouldn't want to do it just to get Bud

Can only some members of our party do all day dining? DH and I will only eat one meal while we are there so it isn’t worth it for us (park is only open 10-6) but I know the kids will want lots of snacks and such.

Can we upgrade to a refillable bottle in the park for $6? We would buy dining vouchers of an Orlando Tourist site because it is cheaper then activate them in the park.

If someone upgrades to the refillable bottle, does that mean they can no longer get a bottle of soda or water from a vendor, only refill their mugs/bottles for their beverage option?

Thanks!

all day dining is identified by a wrist band

for sure, only part of a party can do it

the detailed description limits the choice to DRAFT beer .... or one 'wine'

and 1 regular sized non-alcoholic beverage or 1 draft beer OR 1 wine once every hour until published closing time.

IME there are only a few places in all of SW that have anything that I'd consider 'craft beer' ... and package only works in certain FOOD venues .... wine was individual serving bottles

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!