Alamo @MCO

debster812

<font color=blue>DIS Earth Angel!<br><font color=0
Well folks, we made it there and back. Got a great great rate for an SUV with Alamo through Mousesavers. <$300 for 11 days including all fees and taxes. We arrived at MCO around 10PM, there was one party in front of us at the Alamo counter. The rep was friendly and charming, asked us about extra insurance, did not push once we had declined, and we were out in the garage choosing our SUV inside of 10 minutes. We had an Isuzu Trooper that saw us well all week. 4 adults, and one child in a Booster seat. The car was clean, non smoking, and ran great.

I know lots of folks have lots of strong opinions about Alamo, but I just thought I would share my experience.

Debbie

Glad you had a nice trip, and thanks for the positive info. on Alamo. We are using them in May(great rate), and we're hoping that they keep up the good work.

Thanks again:)

We've also had good experiences with Alamo. We're Dollar fans now, but we never had a problem with Alamo!

Holly

We've had decent Alamo experiences (have gotten them twice through Priceline). As you say, they offer the insurance but aren't overly pushy. The counter part is smooth, but we've had some long waits exiting the garage (I wish they were like Avis, where the counter is the only place you do paperwork, and then you drive right out). Returns were a breeze both times. I like Avis better, but Alamo is fine if the price is right.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter