Aladdin's final performance on January 10, 2016

I'm guessing a lot of people will be attempting to see that last show and the lines for the shows that day are going to be utterly crazy. I would t be surprised if the last show lines start queuing before the 3rd show even starts. Plan on long waits and bring tons of patience!

I guess this guy is working for TDA, now:

60175348.jpg

I emailed Disney and got a response, which surprised me. I had aimed my criticism at the overuse of Frozen, but they sent me the "Disneyland will never be complete" quote and reminded me that Walt favored change. I wasn't questioning that, sigh.

We went to see Aladdin a few days ago, during Dapper Day. I'm glad we did that.

They sent me the same reply!

I emailed Disney and got a response, which surprised me. I had aimed my criticism at the overuse of Frozen, but they sent me the "Disneyland will never be complete" quote and reminded me that Walt favored change. I wasn't questioning that, sigh.

We went to see Aladdin a few days ago, during Dapper Day. I'm glad we did that.

Yeah, but not with MORE Frozen. You should've brought it back to them, "Walt favored change" so why not have variety?

Yeah, but not with MORE Frozen. You should've brought it back to them, "Walt favored change" so why not have variety?
I probably should have, but figured it was just a canned response since it didn't really address anything I had said.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter