Alabama DVCers? -- Got 15?

Hey Alabama DVCers!

Its been awhile. Auburn won a National Championship, and Bama got #15.

Wow! Alabama is an awesome state that we proudly call home!

So...come back by and say hello. If you aren't on the roll call on page 1, give us a holler and we'll put y'all on there!

I'm still here!

Planning DDs surprise 7th b-day trip to WDW.

Also, got a pre-sale offer for Disney Live in Huntsville for March 10th. Looks like they'll be in BHM on March 9th.

I'm still here!

Planning DDs surprise 7th b-day trip to WDW.

Also, got a pre-sale offer for Disney Live in Huntsville for March 10th. Looks like they'll be in BHM on March 9th.

Your daughter is precious!

Beauty and the Beast stage show will be in Montgomery in February. I would sure like for DH (who reads the DIS) to buy us tickets. Dinner and a play would make a lovely evening.

We are still here in Troy. Not going to make it up for Beauty and the Beast, but we are coming to Garrett Coliseum to see Elton John in March!

I am in between Bham and Tuscaloosa.... 30 miles either way..... So put me on the list....

We joined DVC in 2010. Bought 2 contracts and still dont seem to have enough points.

RTR: POW in FL, Kim and I both grew up NE Alabama on Sand Mt.

Mickey'sApprentice said:
Your daughter is precious!

Thanks so much! I'm afraid she may be outgrowing her princess phase soon.

disneybass said:
We are still here in Troy. Not going to make it up for Beauty and the Beast, but we are coming to Garrett Coliseum to see Elton John in March!

Elton played HSV last Fall. If you are on or near the floor, Elton signs autographs for everyone upfront when he comes out for the encore so be ready.

My Dh's family are from Walnut Grove, Alabama. I reckon that is somewhere close to Sand Mountain.
I think it's still on the mountain, south side, near Snead Cross Roads. Kim's from Boaz, I'm from Crossville.

I think it's still on the mountain, south side, near Snead Cross Roads. Kim's from Boaz, I'm from Crossville.

Long story, I met DH at the Exxon station in Snead.

Ok, that needs a bit of explaining...I was a senior at UNA and dh was living and working in Montgomery. We had met through a mutual friend and had talked on the phone for about a month. So, we decided that we would meet and go to the UNA Vs. Jax State Football game. He spent the night at his me maws house in Walnut Grove and met me in Snead.

I remember going to the Sand Mountain marching contest in Crossville in the early 80s, and went shopping in Boaz with DHs memaw. I used to love doing that. She paid!

Long story, I met DH at the Exxon station in Snead.

Ok, that needs a bit of explaining...I was a senior at UNA and dh was living and working in Montgomery. We had met through a mutual friend and had talked on the phone for about a month. So, we decided that we would meet and go to the UNA Vs. Jax State Football game. He spent the night at his me maws house in Walnut Grove and met me in Snead.

I remember going to the Sand Mountain marching contest in Crossville in the early 80s, and went shopping in Boaz with DHs memaw. I used to love doing that. She paid!
I lived in Jacksonville for 3 years while stationed at Ft. McClellan mid to late 80's. I have fond memories of going to Jax St. games while in High School and while living there, esp a 66 to 0 playoff game where they ran for over 600 yards. Spent 2 years in B'ham and 2 in Huntsville from 79-83 while in Med School. I considered a position in Montgomery when I got out of the Military but decided it wasn't the right practice for me.

Anyone else going for Mardi Grad?

It's my DH's 50th b'day on Fat Tuesday!

Mobile does Mardi Gras, but not my family so we're heading to Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter