• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKV In april 2013

rg35

DIS Veteran
Can anyone give me a general idea of AKV availability in April 2013 for 1 or 2 br. No value size room in the 1br (need the sleeper chair) but in the 2br it doesn't really matter.

Our contract was just submitted for ROFR and I am wondering if we'd be able to get anything from april 28-may 4th by the time we're approved. Just really want to know if this is at all a realistic time to look at since it we're beyond the 11 and 7 month booking thresholds.

We just called last week to change our ressie from a 1BR to a 2BR for Kidani next April, and had no problem at all. Hope that helps!

Questions asking for availability at a specific resort for particular type of rooms for particular dates are not allowed on this site, but general availability questions are. Answering in that vein, be aware that end of April/early May is a medium demand time for DVC and the chances are high that you will be able to find a savanna or standard view room, including a 1 or 2BR, if you are able to reserve 7 months out and have a decent chance even if reserving 6 to 5 months out. However, you are likely going to find concierge and value rooms gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter