I got up this morning for the fun of it to book a reservation at 11 months out at our home resort of AKV for our vacation next October. I did this so we could have something booked just in case our original plan did not work out. Erin and I are / were originally planning to fly to Vegas for three nights and then rent a car and drive to Disneyland and hope to stay in a one bedroom at VGC for three nights and then fly back from CA. Well when I called this morning I was able to book a Concierge studio for 6 nights starting Oct 13. Should I just forget about our original plan and keep the AKV Concierge studio and plan on a Vegas/Disneyland trip another year? Did I get very lucky this morning or is it somewhat easy to get AKV Concierge at 11 months out? I know our decision will be made for us if we can not get into the VGC at 7 months out. How easy do you think it will be to get a One BR at VGC for Tues Oct 16, Wed Oct 17 and Thur Oct 18? In 2007 we went to Disneyland for three days and stayed at the Ramada maingate and could see the ToT from the door of our room. We had alot of fun and thought going back in 2012 would be fun to see all the new attractions and changes to the parks. We have not been to Vegas yet. Thanks for any input and advise.