AKL Value Studio was an awesome experience!

Can someone clarify if you can book a specific value room that has a savanna view? Im looking 11 months out to rent from someone and would love to be able to save the points by staying value rate versus the studio savanna rate.

Can someone clarify if you can book a specific value room that has a savanna view? Im looking 11 months out to rent from someone and would love to be able to save the points by staying value rate versus the studio savanna rate.
No you can not. Renting will also be very tough to even get a value studio at all.

For 2 brdm value units I thought it was 40% pool view, 40% savannah view and only 20% parking lot view. I've got a 2 brdm booked for 8 night next June so we will see how my luck turns out. I'm liking an 80% change to not become a new Dan, lol...

For 2 brdm value units I thought it was 40% pool view, 40% savannah view and only 20% parking lot view. I've got a 2 brdm booked for 8 night next June so we will see how my luck turns out. I'm liking an 80% change to not become a new Dan, lol...
It’s not easy being me :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter