AKL updated rooms?

FAUguy

Been to Disney World over 50 times!
I stayed at the WL last Dec after all the rooms were remodeled with the new furnishings and flatscreen Tv.
The Contemporary and Poly have also gone through this upgrade.
I was wondering if the AKL rooms have also been updated.

We might stay there this Dec.

Also, with the new DVC being built, does anyone know how the construction is effecting guests (noise, unsightly room views)?

OK so we stayed here in June and yes the rooms have been updated. Also the construction didnt effect our stay at all and if it wasnt for the dis we probbally would have never noticed it even though it was right outside our room:thumbsup2

Here are some pics of the updates

Ok so i'm guessing this was a renovation

PicturesfromSchoolVacationandCam-26.jpg

Construction in Lobby

PicturesfromSchoolVacationandCamp09.jpg

Construction Outside our room

PicturesfromSchoolVacationandCam-38.jpg

PicturesfromSchoolVacationandCam-39.jpg

Here are the new TVs

PicturesfromSchoolVacationandCam-40.jpg

Heres the bed (I dont believe the beds our new but here you go anyway And sorry for all my junk took this when the bed wasnt made:) )

PicturesfromSchoolVacationandCam-41.jpg

OK so we stayed here in June and yes the rooms have been updated. Also the construction didnt effect our stay at all and if it wasnt for the dis we probbally would have never noticed it even though it was right outside our room:thumbsup2

Here are the new TVs

PicturesfromSchoolVacationandCam-40.jpg

Yeah, from looking at the AKL pics I've seen in here before, the pics you posted do show updated rooms.
Nice.

Do all rooms have the new flat screen tv? Or do some still have the dresser with the small tv in them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter