• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKL reservation questions.

fiveforall

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I have two questions. I just reserved three nights at AKL during Oct.2003. I tried to book through the DW online site, but it said AKL wasn't available during those dates. So, I tried Expedia and was able to get a savanah view room. Now for the questions. Expedia didn't have a place to request a nonsmoking room, which I need. Should I call AKL now with the request, fax a request later, or call closer to the trip? Also, if I can get a lower rate later, can I modify my reservation(will they give me the lower rate?) Thanks!

hi

i'm sure it wouldn't hurt to call now and request non smoking- but i would also call the AKL close to your date and check to make sure you got the correct room- being the holiday season and the resorts being very busy, things may get put to the side or mixed up

enjoy

lisa:smooth:

The AKL will not be able to pull up your reservation until 4 days before your arrival. Before then the reservations are handled by the Central Reservations Office (CRO). You can try calling them...I believe their number is (407) W-DISNEY. Explain the situation and give them your reservation and they should be able to help you. If not you can try calling or emailing Expedia.

Hope this helps.

Expedia should have a contact number on your confirmation. I believe they have to make any requests or contact the resort for you.

I contacted Expedia and they said to contact the resort. Has anyone else booked through Expedia?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter