• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKL IPO question

karentan

<font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g
i know that some of the deluxe resorts share IPO offices, but as far as i can tell the AKL has its IPO onsite.
i've been emailing Don (as in donald duck!!) ;) back and forth about various things, he's been really helpful and as they're not really supposed to take tips (i've heard about the refusing it 3 times rule but not sure on that one!!), i was thinking of taking him a present. does he work in the concierge area of AKL or does he work somewhere else? has anyone seen him in the concierge lounge?
trying to plan, but if he doesnt work at the hotel or works in somewhere that the public cant get to i'll think twice about taking something. dont want to take something over from the Uk then have to bring it back.
thanks in advance

The IPO staff has an office in the AKL. They do not work in the lounge. The gifts that I brought in the past were given to the entire staff to share. If you want further advice, PM me.

I have sent gift baskets from harry and david and given gift cards.
Or made a gift basket at basin and given it to a CM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter