AK, Polynesia or Grand Floridian?

How are prices at Ohana? Like super super expensive? Or more average by Disney standards?

I've never stayed at the Poly, but I want to. My only concern is it may feel old and worn down. Is that the case or not so much?

We booked one of the new villas which are brand new... the hotel itself has gone through a refurb recently. :)

We are paying about $480 a night I think when we go in October? We weren't eligible for any discounts unfortunately...

We just returned from a Poly Club Level stay and loved it. We've also stayed at GF Club Level main building and AKL Club Level. My parents' favorite by far is AKL. However, in December I would do GF. The decorations are gorgeous there. They do a beautiful gingerbread house in the lobby, which is also a store selling Christmas goodies and it all feels very, very festive.

Another vote for GF. Absolutely beautiful at Christmas time!!! Have a great vacation!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter