AK October 8-15 2021 3 questions!

KLedford90

Earning My Ears
Hey! Going to Disney Oct. 8, 2021-Oct. 15, 2021. Taking my 14 year old niece who went for the first and last time 7 years ago. My cousin and his wife haven't been since they were kids.

Just like everyone else, I want to make the trip as good as possible. (No trip is perfectly perfect, IMO)

1. Rented DVC points, staying at AK Kidani Village, standard view. If I make a room request, what should I request specifically?

2. Is there a general cafeteria eating area at AK? (Similar to the one at CS and PO FQ)

3. Our second park day is MK. 9am-830pm. Boo bash "starts" at 9. Will there still be Disney enchantment fireworks/show or should I flip our MK day to a day without Boo Bash? (We're not doing Boo Bash)

Thank you!!!

2. Would have to go to Jambo for the mara
3. They will do enchantment earlier.

Also see you there!! Going to be in Jambo from the 11-17 our mk day lands on the 12th which is boo bash. And if you didn't know 13th is extra evening hours at Epcot a d 15th is extra at mk.

2. Would have to go to Jambo for the mara
3. They will do enchantment earlier.

Also see you there!! Going to be in Jambo from the 11-17 our mk day lands on the 12th which is boo bash. And if you didn't know 13th is extra evening hours at Epcot a d 15th is extra at mk.

I didn't know! Thank you!

It just so happens our Epcot day is on the 13th. Are rides open during that time?

I feel like I don't know anything now that COVID has happened

I didn't know! Thank you!

It just so happens our Epcot day is on the 13th. Are rides open during that time?

I feel like I don't know anything now that COVID has happened
The rides should be open but the food booths we are not sure about. This is the night we hope to standby remi fingers crossed. :)

I own at Kidani and I can kind of answer question # 1. I always ask to be near the lobby.
The hallways in Kidani can be VERY long and after a long day in the parks, I don't want to take another 15 min walk back to my room. But that's just me. This is also on the reverse if you have little ones. The trek to the lobby from some of the more remote rooms can be long when they are antsy to get some where.
I also ask if I can't get close to lobby, I want close to the elevator. It just makes it easier for us.

On the food question - the deluxe resorts don't have food courts but they do have QS locations. That's in Jambo so you'll need to go there. Saana does have to go options however so please check there in MDE. It's one of the best restaurants on property IMO.

I own at Kidani and I can kind of answer question # 1. I always ask to be near the lobby.
The hallways in Kidani can be VERY long and after a long day in the parks, I don't want to take another 15 min walk back to my room. But that's just me. This is also on the reverse if you have little ones. The trek to the lobby from some of the more remote rooms can be long when they are antsy to get some where.
I also ask if I can't get close to lobby, I want close to the elevator. It just makes it easier for us.

On the food question - the deluxe resorts don't have food courts but they do have QS locations. That's in Jambo so you'll need to go there. Saana does have to go options however so please check there in MDE. It's one of the best restaurants on property IMO.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter