AK and using a scooter?

ILoveMyGirls

DIS Veteran
Is it possible to visit AK when I have to use a scooter? One of my friends told me they love to walk around AK and see the animals. I've never been there so so people use scooters at AK?

Is it possible to visit AK when I have to use a scooter? One of my friends told me they love to walk around AK and see the animals. I've never been there so so people use scooters at AK?

Oh yes, you can use a scooter at AK. It is a rougher terrain (not smooth sideswalks and paths like at the other parks) and it is hilly. But it can be done. There are some great paths around the Tree of life with various animals. You can roll right up to the glass in the Gorilla area. :thumbsup2

Thanks so much. I was really thinking that we would not be able to give it a go :)

Oh yes, you can use a scooter at AK. It is a rougher terrain (not smooth sideswalks and paths like at the other parks) and it is hilly. But it can be done. There are some great paths around the Tree of life with various animals. You can roll right up to the glass in the Gorilla area. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter