• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airport Parking at Syracuse

TripletDad

Mouseketeer
We will be flying out Syracuse NY to Orlando in July. Does anybody know what options we have for long term parking. We will be gone for 10 days. Also what are the costs. We live about a 2hour drive from the airport.
Thanks TripletDad. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

parking is fairly expensive in Syracuse, there are 2 lots one is a covered garage, and the other is an open lot, I just parked in the garage for 5 days and it was $43.

I believe the open lot is less expensive than the covered. But with the winter we've been having you might decide not to risk a foot of snow on the car when you get back ;) .

We were going to fly out of Buffalo (2 1/2 hour drive) if the savings was worth it. My SIL, who is a travel agent, told us that we could stay at the hotel near the airport (forgot which one) and by doing so, you could park for free there for the week. The cost for one night at the hotel would be about the same for one week's parking. I think this would be a great way to go if you had an early flight.

Anyway, I'm babbling, because I don't know if Syracuse's Airport Hotel has a deal like this. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter