Airmiles MEGA MILES coupon event is on - Earn 1,250 AM

I just did the redeem 95 at Sobeys and it did not show the 25 on my receipt. Anybody else? Did I po
It did not appear on my receipt either-so I went to customer service and they said the coupon isn't showing up, so they added the 25 points maually. So although I got the bonus 25 I'm not sure if it will actually count towards my 5 for this promotion. I'm going to ensure I do 6 just in case.

Well I've got 4 done now! I went to Sobeys last night (does not show on the receipt but I'm ok with that for now). Also did Rexall today. Man I needed some Claritin! It was on sale and apparently counted as a cough and cold remedy for a load and go offer lol. Got a bonus 10 AM. I should be able to Foodland in a couple weeks, and hopefully Metro has something before the end, that would get me 6 and less trouble if something doesn't work.

My Childrensplace shop has already credited. My Shell has not.

I just did the redeem 95 at Sobeys and it did not show the 25 on my receipt. Anybody else? Did I possibly not work because I redeemed 190 for $20 off?

Yes, same here, a few have posted on the airmiles thread that their points didn't show either. I believe the fine print says they will be posted in 4-6 weeks.

As long as the redemption is on the receipt, you'll be fine. Should have received an email that you cashed in points as well.

It did not appear on my receipt either-so I went to customer service and they said the coupon isn't showing up, so they added the 25 points maually. So although I got the bonus 25 I'm not sure if it will actually count towards my 5 for this promotion. I'm going to ensure I do 6 just in case.

I sent hubby thru a separate line because the self-check doesn't allow you to use cash miles .. he was taking FOREVER ... he made them call the manager to make sure the miles were being credited and was told they don't show up on the receipt but will credit eventually. So proud of himself that he followed thru on his task... we just got home and I checked the receipt to see how much was charged to the Mastercard (he picked up some cough stuff worth 25.99) and CRAP they charged the whole thing to the credit card !!!! It's a friggin hour roundtrip drive (in the pouring rain!) and now we need to go back urgh! :headache::furious:

I sent hubby thru a separate line because the self-check doesn't allow you to use cash miles .. he was taking FOREVER ... he made them call the manager to make sure the miles were being credited and was told they don't show up on the receipt but will credit eventually. So proud of himself that he followed thru on his task... we just got home and I checked the receipt to see how much was charged to the Mastercard (he picked up some cough stuff worth 25.99) and CRAP they charged the whole thing to the credit card !!!! It's a friggin hour roundtrip drive (in the pouring rain!) and now we need to go back urgh! :headache::furious:

Sorry to hear that! I am making my one-hour round trip drive to Foodland tomorrow behind DH's back. He never thinks it's worth it to do the AM Hunt. He would wonder why my car's gas tank is still quite full tomorrow because I just filled in 25L of gas from Shell today. He collects Esso points. Mega Miles event used to be so much easier!! :guilty:

Good news, bad news time. Remember how I was saying a few pages back that I didn't know what I would use for that 5th offer? Well the good news is I used the Staples offer. The bad news is that I used it to purchase a new unlocked smartphone because my old phone fell out of my pocket on a walk to the vet on Friday and despite searching for it in the pouring rain, it never turned up. So it sucks that I had to buy a new phone.. but I love my new phone and got to use the 10x the miles coupon for the MegaMiles offer.

I'll have to check the dates on the others but I am hoping to use Foodland next weekend and Rexall before we go, and then I will do the last two when we get back from Orlando. I'll have a week after vacation to use two more.

Good news, bad news time. Remember how I was saying a few pages back that I didn't know what I would use for that 5th offer? Well the good news is I used the Staples offer. The bad news is that I used it to purchase a new unlocked smartphone because my old phone fell out of my pocket on a walk to the vet on Friday and despite searching for it in the pouring rain, it never turned up. So it sucks that I had to buy a new phone.. but I love my new phone and got to use the 10x the miles coupon for the MegaMiles offer.

I'll have to check the dates on the others but I am hoping to use Foodland next weekend and Rexall before we go, and then I will do the last two when we get back from Orlando. I'll have a week after vacation to use two more.

Sorry to hear about your lost phone... but wait... you can get an unlocked phone at Staples? I need an upgrade but everywhere I look they want to charge me an arm and a leg for the phone and the "tab" or whatever they call it to get a good package... plus an unlocked phone would mean I can (maybe?) use it in the US with one of their plans? Hmm. Off topic, sorry!

Sorry to hear about your lost phone... but wait... you can get an unlocked phone at Staples? I need an upgrade but everywhere I look they want to charge me an arm and a leg for the phone and the "tab" or whatever they call it to get a good package... plus an unlocked phone would mean I can (maybe?) use it in the US with one of their plans? Hmm. Off topic, sorry!
Yup you can! There isn't a big selection in the store but there are several options on-line including some that have dual SIMs which would allow you to use the phone without swapping out cards when you cross the border. I got stuck on the other side of the border in January without a phone and picked up a great deal at T-Mobile, I would recommend them in a heart-beat but also have great luck with ROAM, both are easy-peasy!
Staples Unlocked Android Phones

I went to Sobeys this morning and my receipt is missing 61 miles. I redeemed my 95 AM for the MM promo but you are all saying that those miles don't show up until later, so I'll leave that one for now. I used 4 of the loyalty coupons that were emailed to me which are showing on my receipt but only two of them have a number beside them and only one credited the miles. What does show on my receipt is the loaded myoffers. Two of the myoffers and the loyalty coupons were the same offer. I'm wonder if I will get both?

I went to Sobeys this morning and my receipt is missing 61 miles. I redeemed my 95 AM for the MM promo but you are all saying that those miles don't show up until later, so I'll leave that one for now. I used 4 of the loyalty coupons that were emailed to me which are showing on my receipt but only two of them have a number beside them and only one credited the miles. What does show on my receipt is the loaded myoffers. Two of the myoffers and the loyalty coupons were the same offer. I'm wonder if I will get both?
We're in exactly the same boat! I used 5 of those coupons ... only one has a # beside it all the others just say "Loyalty offer $0.00 C" None of those AM appear on the receipt so I'm missing 67 AM. Yet another waiting game and a headache to track.

Yep! You would need to research the specs on the phone you were interested in, but I am very happy with the Asus Zenphone 3 Laser. I was an iPhone user for years and years but they're ridiculously expensive and are IMO priced far above their worth. I refuse to pay for branding and I vowed to never subsidize another phone. The Zenfones get excellent reviews, are android based, have dual SIM and tons of storage. I had Zenfone 2 but dropped it in a toilet (don't ask) and went back to an old iPhone. Lost that on Friday so bought the 3 and I'm loving it. So I paid $300 for the phone, $40 for 2gb of data and unlimited texting and calling with Public Mobile (they are owned by Telus) and that's it. No more fees, no huge bill. Now if I can manage to not let this one get lost or dropped I'll be good :rolleyes:.

In Megamiles news, I got the wine today, the phone at Staples yesterday, and did the Rexall offer today as well.
I'll do Shell this week and Foodland when we get back from Orlando. This promo turned out to be quite easy for me this time.. as long as everything posts like it should!

All right, Mega Miles gurus, I have a question!

If I were to buy something online for $200 through the airmilesshop.ca (50 bonus miles WuS over $150) at Lowe's (5X reward miles WuS over $100) am I correct that I would receive:

50 bonus AM for airmilesshop.ca coupon plus 50 AM (10 base X5 for Lowe's coupon) and I would also have completed 2 of the required 5 Mega Miles coupons?

If I were to buy something online for $200 through the airmilesshop.ca (50 bonus miles WuS over $150) at Lowe's (5X reward miles WuS over $100) am I correct that I would receive:

50 bonus AM for airmilesshop.ca coupon plus 50 AM (10 base X5 for Lowe's coupon) and I would also have completed 2 of the required 5 Mega Miles coupons?
You are 100% correct! 100 bonus AM, plus your base amount (1 X $20.00) and 2 MM coupons checked off, perfect way to do it -- I'm hoping to use the Staples coupon in the same way.

You are 100% correct! 100 bonus AM, plus your base amount (1 X $20.00) and 2 MM coupons checked off, perfect way to do it -- I'm hoping to use the Staples coupon in the same way.
Darn it. I wish I would have thought of that! I'd be one offer closer. I would have been happy to skip Foodland since the prices are so terrible. I am only going to shop what's on sale, stick right to the $60 mark, and get the heck out of there. I can't stand that store.

Darn it. I wish I would have thought of that! I'd be one offer closer. I would have been happy to skip Foodland since the prices are so terrible. I am only going to shop what's on sale, stick right to the $60 mark, and get the heck out of there. I can't stand that store.
Yeah, the only reason we step foot in either of the Foodlands that are close enough (both are over 1 hr RT) is when they have the giftcard offers and for a couple of the Shop the Block coupons. There is no way we can reach the $60.00 mark. Really counting on Metro to join this promotion!

There is not a lot in the MM booklet that I am likely to use so I have to get clever about it! I wish the BC liquor stores gave Airmiles like LCBO does...I would be rolling in the miles! :D

Why do Americans think they US won WW1 and WW11 single handedly?

I wish the BC liquor stores gave Airmiles like LCBO does...I would be rolling in the miles! :D

lol...and I see that in Alberta...with this MM...we hve to spend 150.00 to get the bonus 150 miles...I'm the only one who will have a beverage every now and then. I do use Baileys in my coffee on weekend...but that's a lot of Baileys to have...But I have my sister coming to visit this weekend. So manybe we will stop there and all of us get our alcohol...then I will get to use that coupon and another store added to my MM quest lol :-)

i noticed my my coupon book that the lowe's offer is only valid may 25-31. i don't know where you are (i'm in alberta) and it might be different elsewhere. but i thought i'd mention it! :flower1:

i noticed my my coupon book that the lowe's offer is only valid may 25-31. i don't know where you are (i'm in alberta) and it might be different elsewhere. but i thought i'd mention it! :flower1:

Thanks, the offer is the same here in BC, I am holding off buying until then!

Thank you for posting, I missed the date restrictions, I was going to purchase in-store this week. I'm doing Lowes in-store since they have what I want so opted for the gc ams from Shell (can't use Lowes gcs online). I'll likely be doing Staples through airmiles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter