Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Hmmmm come on Airmiles I am waiting here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I am trying to be positive ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
need more coffee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Hugs Mel

Thanks for keeping an ye out for the FB! Mine is deciding not to work, so I am trying to decide if I get groceries now before taking DD to birthday party (thinking Metro and then decide if I do Sobeys as well this week for the $100, my cupboards are pretty bare...) or wait until after the "big reveal"

Thank you for the 11 am update, will watch closely!

Thanks for keeping an ye out for the FB! Mine is deciding not to work, so I am trying to decide if I get groceries now before taking DD to birthday party (thinking Metro and then decide if I do Sobeys as well this week for the $100, my cupboards are pretty bare...) or wait until after the "big reveal"

Thank you for the 11 am update, will watch closely!

My facebook isn't working either. I guess all the people waiting for some big Airmiles special deal have crashed it? :) I'm busy packing today. We go tomorrow! I cannot wait.

FB is up and running again but I would imagine will have little hiccups for a bit, not uncommon when they activate the "safe check in" feature during large scale events. Hurricane whatever his name is in Texas today.

Still no Happy Smiley Day info........

Not going to get my panties in a knot over this one. May still try to get a facebook account up and running but I'm really not into social media either. This site is as social as I get.

Cause i said i would do a screenshot for you social media avoiders ---totally understand! for me FB is as far as it goes and that started because i didn't have a Smart phone so i couldn't text the kids. They all have messenger on their phones so we can chat using that. Now that I've been on it since 2008 I'm rather addicted :rolleyes1 I think it's a STUPID promo, I won't be doing it because even though i AM on FB rarely are any of my posts are "public" and you can only do ONE throughout the day or you'll be disqualified. A chance at one of TWENTY posts and there are already 419 comments on the FB post alone -started at 11

upload_2017-8-26_12-35-57.png

Gave it a try and sent this * Tweet* out (I still have no idea how to maneuver my way around Twitter though).
Hugs Mel
DIK5-vaV0AAmPay.jpg

Gave it a try and sent this * Tweet* out (I still have no idea how to maneuver my way around Twitter though).
Hugs Mel
DIK5-vaV0AAmPay.jpg
Super cute! But to show how lame i am with social media -- will the hashtag work since it's part of the design???

FB is up and running again but I would imagine will have little hiccups for a bit, not uncommon when they activate the "safe check in" feature during large scale events. Hurricane whatever his name is in Texas today.

Still no Happy Smiley Day info........

My facebook never went down.

Super cute! But to show how lame i am with social media -- will the hashtag work since it's part of the design???

This is kind of like a Jacqueline please don't ask me cause I have no idea what I am doing here. This was definitely out of my comfort zone.
I went to Twitter and made an account, which I will probably delete tomorrow.
I posted the image to #AnyHappyDay and to @airmiles......
My son said it posted ok and Airmiles Canada gave it a like:thumbsup2 so I must have done it correct,:o
I think. Too much stress ...how about a simple airmiles contest please.
I think our thread here should be considered a "Airmiles Social Media " cause I feel like Dorothy in there's no place like home, there's no place like home.................#AirmileAlertDIS
Hugs Mel

Last edited:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter