• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airmiles Armchair Chatter

AirMiles just posted on Twitter that it’ll niw be only 500 AM to qualify Gold and 5000 AM to qualify Onyx.
Just got the email and it states....
Just in time for the AIR MILES® Summer of Extras, we’re happy to announce that it’s now easier to maintain Onyx status. You’ll qualify by earning just 5,000 AIR MILES Reward Miles™ in a calendar1 year rather than the 6,000 Miles previously required, or with holding an eligible AIR MILES credit card.2,3

So all you have to do is have a AM cc if I'm reading this right. :yay:

Just got the email and it states....
Just in time for the AIR MILES® Summer of Extras, we’re happy to announce that it’s now easier to maintain Onyx status. You’ll qualify by earning just 5,000 AIR MILES Reward Miles™ in a calendar1 year rather than the 6,000 Miles previously required, or with holding an eligible AIR MILES credit card.2,3

So all you have to do is have a AM cc if I'm reading this right. :yay:

Specific BMO cards. I only have the "regular" BMO card so need the 5000 AM (which isn't happening this year lol)

Cardholders of the BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard, BMO AIR MILES Business Mastercard and BMO AIR MILES Small Business World Elite Mastercard (“Eligible Cardholders”) enjoy automatic AIR MILES Onyx® collector status and have access to the corresponding benefits as long as they remain Eligible Cardholders (“Partner Designation”). Should their Eligible Cardholder status terminate, then requalification for Onyx collector status is based on their collection of 5,000 eligible Reward Miles in a calendar year.

Doing my best before Sobeys and Foodland leave.
Working on a Universal Orlando Hotel stay.
AM_ICON_MILES_METER_TOBERMRYTEAL_RGB.png
YOUR MILES METER
August, 2022​
So far in 2022, you’ve collected a total of:​
AIR MILES® Reward MilesTM*
*Miles posted to your collector account as of August 3, 2022​
Nice work. Keep it up!​
Hugs Mel

Hi Hon where did you see this info?
Thanks
Hugs Mel
Got it in an email from Airmiles (it was part of the August newsletter)

1660153051379.png
1660153070010.png

I clicked on the link but no details until tomorrow.

On another note. DS just got a survey from Airmiles about how he feels about the upcoming changes (stores leaving etc). Took 5 minutes and he got 30 AM.

Reporting in for Mix and Match! Reloaded my contacts at Clearly (will get reimbursed) and put in an order at H&M with their summer special. Up to $264 with 2 shops. We're headed to Orlando on the 20th so I need to get things ordered and shipped!

Good score at Sobeys today
they had lots of cheddar/ broccoli stuffed chicken and popcorn chicken, strips ,,,, first time in months it's been listed at $9.99 a box.
Schneider's bacon.... limited supply issues apparently. Did manage to get 5 though.

Hugs Mel

Yeah, this ain't no promo, just a contest that is offering a total of 3,334 prizes across the entire country.

Side note, I can't sign into either or my Sobey's accounts so no idea what my personal offers are which doesn't put me in any better position than last week when they popped up long enough for me to see them and then disappeared before i finished shopping. ANNOYING

ETA: took me over 40 minutes to straighten that all out, not happy with the new app

Last edited:
Well a cat tree was on the ordering list from Amazon ,,one scan
Sobeys shop 2nd scan
Two bottles water Shell 3rd scan (15 Airmiles),,no calories!
back to Global pets 4th scan
I'm all scanned out Airmiles

Ok I might get a 5th scan next week at Metro.:magnify:
Yeah Ho Hum!

Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter