Airmiles Armchair Chatter

This may give you a laugh….picture this 7:30am at the grocery store. I’m walking down the paper towel aisle and what do I find……

A dirty, well worn bra sitting on top of a box of Bounty.

I have pics should anyone want to see
Omg what the heck? Guess it was not comfy anymore or they stole one and swapped it out. That would only work if it was a Superstore or Walmart who sell them.

Omg what the heck? Guess it was not comfy anymore or they stole one and swapped it out. That would only work if it was a Superstore or Walmart who sell them.
Yep Superstore…oddly DH said someone stole something. My take on it was that it had something to do with the night crew. I sent the pics to DD who works for the company and said now we know what night crew does

Happy Sunday
I was just wondering if anyone had asked the Personal Shopper service for 1 day Universal Orlando Volcano Bay water park tickets and how many airmiles you were quoted?

Thanks
Mel

Amazon
What happens when you make a $38.00 purchase but they split the order up?
Do you still get the 30 Bonus Airmiles for the offer?

Thanks
Hugs
Mel

This is the offer
1657587884602.png
When you spend $30 or more through airmilesshops.ca until August 1.

Last edited:

I just got 1,500 AMs from BMO called "BMO WE Loyalty Gift". I feel like that was to compensate for the change in the terms of the card - is that right?
Several people in the AMs FB group got that as well. Not sure it is for the change in terms but could be. I received some in April but it didn't come near this amount. There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to who got it and who didn't. Nice surprise for you though. Enjoy!

nothing for me from Mastercard either.

It's Amazon Prime day gang and there's 5X the miles for the 2 days. The list of eligible items isn't half bad since home is included -- you can find a lot of things that fall under that category, for me it's all sewing related tools.

1657631987789.png

@bababear_50 regarding splitting of orders : solid depends (sometimes yes others no, seems to be no pattern) Also, I would have added something to bump that order up to $40 since every mile helps!

Shoppers at a 20x points weekend,,,that is how we got ours
Any way I can get a look at what they have in terms of a product and price ?
Ok ignore me I think I found where to look.
https://shop.wellwise.ca/products/d...VCfTjBx3QcgBMEAQYBSABEgKKKfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
https://shop.shoppersdrugmart.ca/Shop/Categories/Health/Home-Health-Care-&-Fitness/Body-Wellness-&-Massagers/LB-3-in-1-Digital-Tens-Ems-Uni/p/BB_057800971177?variantCode=057800971177

The one I was looking at on Amazon was around $50.00 though.
https://www.amazon.ca/stores/page/C...&pd_rd_r=9046fd28-c5aa-4dcd-8e03-3f237c857bc0

Thanks Mel

Last edited:
I got it as well. No idea why.

ETA: We've had the BMO Airmiles MC for years. Definitely the card we've had the longest and used the most. We book flights and take advantage of the flight discount annually and booked a few months ago. I also filled out their Air Miles flights survey and made comments saying that I was likely going to cancel my card and go to a different travel rewards program due to their changes in the flight discounts.

I just got an email about it, seems tied to also booking flights with the MC:

As a special thank you for having booked flights with the AIR MILES® Reward Program and for being a BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard cardholder, we’re thrilled to award you 1,500 AIR MILES Reward Miles™

I just got an email about it, seems tied to also booking flights with the MC:

As a special thank you for having booked flights with the AIR MILES® Reward Program and for being a BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard cardholder, we’re thrilled to award you 1,500 AIR MILES Reward Miles™
Mel, make sure you can get replacement pads for it. They lose their stickiness over time and if they don't have a direct contact they won't do the job.

CanadianKrista, interesting. I have booked flights with AM's just before they made the change and have the BMO Elite and didn't receive anything (sadly). It must have been a pick and choose situation. Of course, I received 380 AM's when they first announced the change, April I believe, so maybe that would have something to do with it as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter