Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Can I ask how long it took you to receive your tickets that your ordered through your personal shopper? I have just ordered last minute Disney tickets through a personal shopper and I am worried I will not get them in enough time to book the park reservation before we arrive or before the parks are all booked up. Our tickets are for Disney parks between July 18 and 22nd.
I've gotten mine really quickly - within 24 hours for my last MNSSHP!

Good lord :eek: I know and understand that mistakes happen ( I am definitely NOT perfect :lmao: and can make some pretty hair brained mistakes) but YIKES!!!! I hope they get it sorted before your holiday!!! I would have them on speed dial and contacting them 2-3 times a day about it. Make yourself a pest. That really freaking SUCKS!!!!!
I think they got it fixed up. They say they called Discovery Cove and made sure my name was on the reservation and a note was on the file about it. Fingers crossed it goes smoothly when I arrive!

Can I ask how long it took you to receive your tickets that your ordered through your personal shopper? I have just ordered last minute Disney tickets through a personal shopper and I am worried I will not get them in enough time to book the park reservation before we arrive or before the parks are all booked up. Our tickets are for Disney parks between July 18 and 22nd.
Not long - I think the MNSSP tickets were about 1-2 days, my Wonderland tickets about the same. MY discovery Cove Cabana was the longest, and I think that's because I approved the request right before the long weekend!

I think they got it fixed up. They say they called Discovery Cove and made sure my name was on the reservation and a note was on the file about it. Fingers crossed it goes smoothly when I arrive!
I am crossing my fingers for you that it goes smooth!!!! Have fun. That is one place I would LOVE to visit!

Hi all ..... dancin Disney style here.....for some reason I can't access my account and it's been like this for several days. There is a thing up at the top of the page that says I need to reconfirm my account. It then gives me the option to resend an email to do this. Well, I have clicked on it a dozen times and never get the email. Anyone have any idea as to what I can do to get my account back open?

I don't even have a spam folder so the email isn't going there and anyway, before I regularly got email notifications from the Dis. I finally resorted to opening this account just get in here to ask.

HELP

Hi all ..... dancin Disney style here.....for some reason I can't access my account and it's been like this for several days. There is a thing up at the top of the page that says I need to reconfirm my account. It then gives me the option to resend an email to do this. Well, I have clicked on it a dozen times and never get the email. Anyone have any idea as to what I can do to get my account back open?

I don't even have a spam folder so the email isn't going there and anyway, before I regularly got email notifications from the Dis. I finally resorted to opening this account just get in here to ask.

HELP
Hi Hon
Have you tried posting down on Tec Support page?

https://www.disboards.com/forums/technical-support.43/

Looks like other people have had the same problem
https://www.disboards.com/threads/had-to-create-a-new-account.3888035/

Someone suggested contacting

CarolMN

Or

@Dan Murphy

Or

@WebmasterMaryJo
Regards
Mel

Last edited:

Good morning
Just a heads up
I have no *My Offers* in my account.
Called the call center for My Offers ,,they apologized and awarded me a bonus of 50 Airmiles.
Say it's probably a technical glitch. 1657206061215.png

You must always show your AIR MILES Card at checkout when redeeming offers. If you require further assistance, you can contact the myOffers Customer Service Centre by MyOffersContactCentre@Sobeys.com or by phone at 1-844-896-3337. The myOffers Contact Centre is open Monday - Sunday from 7:00 am - 10:00 pm

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
I'm bummed. I only generally do Shell (when convenient), Amazon and Foodland ....all other retailers are a drive and a half away. This morning, the Foodland in the next town had a fire and is closed for the foreseeable future. Looks like any airmiles I might have gotten have taken a hit. :(

I'm bummed. I only generally do Shell (when convenient), Amazon and Foodland ....all other retailers are a drive and a half away. This morning, the Foodland in the next town had a fire and is closed for the foreseeable future. Looks like any airmiles I might have gotten have taken a hit. :(
So sorry Hon.
Hugs
Mel

Well...my account access seems to be an intermittent problem. I was locked out again this morning but now I'm back again :confused3 Fun times!

So my Sobeys spend offer is a really nice one 290/$150....only problem is I was planning not to shop this week except for 4-5 items. Don't know what to do????? I don't really need any meat, my freezer is fairly well stocked right now. I do need a few pharmacy type items but Sobeys doesn't have a great selection and the prices are way too high. I've scanned the flyer 4 times trying to put together enough of a list to make the $150....not sure I can do it. I hate the thought of wasting this offer....last time I had it I got repeats of it for a couple of weeks and my feeling was that it was because I was using it.

no internet or cable in our house yet, or for our son and his very pregnant wife in orillia (she's been super bored all day apparently 🤪) I finally got cell service around 10 since I'm with Fido. Hubby is with Bell so he's been burning thru his data keeping all of his customers up and running (the ones not on Roger lines!)
Couldn't do any shopping today unless I had cash, passed several gas stations on the way back from my treatment that were simply closed and the traffic lights weren't working in our city at 7:45 (they had that fixed by 10:30 when I got back) couldn't listen to my podcasts since Android auto wasn't available. SOOO many first world problems!

Mocha needs to be weighed regularly and since she hates the crate i refuse to take her to the vet just for that. I did my research, found a great baby scale (same one the vet uses) online thru indigo, bought a gift card and then used it to buy the scale late last night. Miles for both transactions have already posted and it's not even been shipped yet!

I got this email today
Until August 1, you can get​
63416_AMS_30Anniversary_Summer_BonusMiles_EN.png
on every transaction of $30 or more through airmilesshops.ca.*
So go ahead and crank up the fun this summer with more Miles on everything from sunglasses to smart phones!​
Yeah with no internet that wasn't going to happen,,, good thing it's good till Aug 1

My folded up $5 bill stashed in my car came in handy today when I ordered a coffee and a muffin and the
McDonalds was only taking cash ,,,no pin card service due to internet being down.
Mom always said to keep some cash on hand .,,,,,,, so right!
Yeah I know first world problem........

Hugs Mel

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter