• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airmiles Armchair Chatter

For me there was a really good deal at Sobeys this week. Buy 2 Stouffers meals 4.44 for the 2 and get 25 am so for a 17.96 spend I earned 100 airmiles. I bought 8 this week and 8 last week so earned lots of miles on them this flyer. Yes my family eats these meals since they are shift workers.

I really miss my Sobeys. My son will only eat two frozen meals - Stouffers Mac & Cheese (which perfectly fills his thermos) or their lasagna.

I haven't been to Sobeys in a while so they sent me a buy anything in the store get 50AM. I plan on doing it. I just logged into my Sobeys account and this particular offer is there 4 times. Will it stack, ie I purchase a banana and get 200AM or will I have to make 4 separate banana purchases to get the 200 (4x50)AM. (the banana is just an example I wouldn't do that although I could)

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I haven't been to Sobeys in a while so they sent me a buy anything in the store get 50AM. I plan on doing it. I just logged into my Sobeys account and this particular offer is there 4 times. Will it stack, ie I purchase a banana and get 200AM or will I have to make 4 separate banana purchases to get the 200 (4x50)AM. (the banana is just an example I wouldn't do that although I could)

Thoughts?
Hmmmmm
I am thinking 4 separate times.
But your guess is as good as mine.
Good Luck Hon!
Hugs
Mel

Thoughts?
I would do one at a time and check after each purchase to make sure they show on my receipt, that's if they show when purchase is made. It almost sounds like they have made the error to print it more than once but it's actually only one offer. I saw someone on the FB page post they had two of the same offer.
BUT, I will tell you I have had that offer before, only once, and I actually did buy one banana. If I had that offer 4 times, I wouldn't think twice about buying 4 separate banana's if I didn't need anything else.

Metro offer
spend 40$ get 50 Airmiles.
I have till Jan 26th to use it.
Hmmmm I have to re look at the Flyer ,,,I am pretty stocked up right now.

Hugs
Mel

mine was spend $100 get 110 AM. I'm not sure I'll do it though, I've been avoiding going to stores and their delivery service isn't as convenient as the others I have been using. Could use some AM though. Not sure what for but I'd find a use :)

mine was spend $100 get 110 AM. I'm not sure I'll do it though, I've been avoiding going to stores and their delivery service isn't as convenient as the others I have been using. Could use some AM though. Not sure what for but I'd find a use :)
Yeah I'm kind of in the same boat ,,I already picked up what I needed at Sobeys this morning.
Hmmmmmmm what could I stockpile...............................::yes:: Hmmmmmmmmm............... 🚽 🧻.................... lol,,,lol.

Hugs
Mel

Metro offer

Hugs
Mel
I got that one too.

The MC offer I have is to spend $140 on eligible home improvement and hardware. So I'm painting my main floor in an attempt to keep my self busy and out of trouble.....the T&C on this offer is as clear as mud. It mentions paint and other stuff and some codes but it also says not everything qualifies. I was planning to buy paint from Home Depot but my DD's friend works for Sherwin Williams so I'll ask him to get me the paint and hopefully it will count. I'm thinking that Home Depot is too vague.

I got that one too.

The MC offer I have is to spend $140 on eligible home improvement and hardware. So I'm painting my main floor in an attempt to keep my self busy and out of trouble.....the T&C on this offer is as clear as mud. It mentions paint and other stuff and some codes but it also says not everything qualifies. I was planning to buy paint from Home Depot but my DD's friend works for Sherwin Williams so I'll ask him to get me the paint and hopefully it will count. I'm thinking that Home Depot is too vague.

I had to laugh because giving me a paintbrush and a can of paint is like.............................
*Double Trouble*... One time I got talking to a family member as I was holding (tilting) the can of paint all over the new carpeting.....yeah no one in my family lets me paint anymore...lol. Sherwin Williams has great paint though.
1642711642991.png
Have fun
Hugs
Mel

Metro offer

Hugs
Mel
I never get any Metro spend offers even though I have started shopping there periodically. Oh well the only thing I really buy from there is the in store baked sandwich bread.

I had to laugh because giving me a paintbrush and a can of paint is like.............................
*Double Trouble*... One time I got talking to a family member as I was holding (tilting) the can of paint all over the new carpeting.....yeah no one in my family lets me paint anymore...lol. Sherwin Williams has great paint though.
View attachment 640681
Have fun
Hugs
Mel
LOL....after painting the oldest DD's condo (every square inch) in August I swore I was never going to paint again. I was in so much pain....which my mom reminded me of this morning. Half of my house needs a fresh coat of paint and I have a fantastic painter but I've got nothing but time right now. Sooooo....I'm working on it and have set a limit of 2ish hours a day. I easily spent an hour this morning just taping down drop cloths and moving everything. I'm a very good painter which means super picky about the details and not so much as a drop of paint shall meet the floor. My problem is that the arthritic joints don't enjoy going up and down the ladder anymore. Every time I get myself into some project the knees regret my decision. When DD moved out I had to paint her old room....every part of it was painted very dark purple even the ceiling (I've hated that room for the last 20 years). I spent 3 weeks working at it a few hours at a time and I got through it with no problems....well other than the problem that is took 2 coats of primer and 3 coats of paint. I'm sure it's all in my head but I swear I can still see purple. Youngest DD has moved into that room and she paid for the paint which was the Sherwin. It was nice to work with but we will have to see how it wears over time. Her friend said their only competitor is Benjamin Moore...which I love but will not pay the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter