• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airmiles Armchair Chatter

if it’s a BMO offer can we get gift cards you think ??
Absolutely you can. As long as it's at one of the mentioned stores BMO can't tell what the item is. I use this go about all the time. A lot of places don't allow selling of GC's right now though. I heard a lady at Costco on Sunday talking with staff about needing one and they were explaining why they can't sell her one. I bet she's sorry she left Mothers day till the last minute, lol.
My son as well tried to buy a GC last week. The drug store told him they were not allowed to sell them so he left and went to Loblaws where he was able to buy any GC he wanted.
It's getting strange out there!

Is it me or did the price for food just jump .......... ?
Example hot oatmeal last week $3.99 a box now this week $4.99 a box.

Hugs
Mel

Absolutely you can. As long as it's at one of the mentioned stores BMO can't tell what the item is. I use this go about all the time. A lot of places don't allow selling of GC's right now though. I heard a lady at Costco on Sunday talking with staff about needing one and they were explaining why they can't sell her one. I bet she's sorry she left Mothers day till the last minute, lol.
My son as well tried to buy a GC last week. The drug store told him they were not allowed to sell them so he left and went to Loblaws where he was able to buy any GC he wanted.
It's getting strange out there!

Yeah this is what I do when BMO gives me an offer-- I go to Sobeys/Metro and pick up a bunch of gift cards Shell gas, Sobeys , Tims , Mc Cafe , etc (makes great Birthday pre bought gifts and helps stock pile some for kids going off to University/College).
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:

Here's my BMO offer

Here’s how it works​

Opt in today and be ready to shop at participating Partners with your BMO AIR MILES Mastercard to get:​

BMO_card_NOFEE_E.png

So the BMO offer question please?

Can I use more than one partner to accumulate the $250 required spend just so long as they are at posted sponsors ..like
could I do $200 at Shell (thinking of getting 2 $100.00 Amazon gift cards) extra 40 Airmiles (double dip)1620840302806.png
Then $50 at Sobeys for my grocery shop.

Thanks
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:

Can I use more than one partner to accumulate the $250 required spend just so long as they are at posted sponsors ..like
could I do $200 at Shell (thinking of getting 2 $100.00 Amazon gift cards) extra 40 Airmiles (double dip)View attachment 574656

Thanks
Hugs
Mel
Yes that will work. I plan on picking up some Metro GC for shopping I do there and the balance will be spending at a partner during the promotion (likely Shell or Amazon from Shell). I have too many Sobeys GC to add to that pile.

could I do $200 at Shell (thinking of getting 2 $100.00 Amazon gift cards) extra 40 Airmiles (double dip)View attachment 574656

Thanks
Hugs
Mel
I’ve used multiple in the past. It does say “partners” rather than at a partner.

Have we received our 95 miles from the winter Bonus Boom yet?
The February Bonus Boom posted the first week of April. I haven't seen anything yet for the Bonus Boom which ran late March through early April.

Has anyone had Sobeys post for this week yet. Usually mine come through around 5pm for last weeks purchases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter