Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Good Thursday Morning
Giving a Christmas cheer shout out to my local Metro for taking pity on someone who got to the store at 6:59 am. only to be told the lottery cash does not open till 9:00 am........................................
I guess she could tell from behind my two masks and plastic gloves that I hadn't had my morning coffee .:coffee:
Off she went and opened up the cash and I got my 5 pks of tickets and 50 Airmiles! (done is seperate orders).
Now for some :surfweb:

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Another Christmas cheer shout out to Staples for filling my 2 orders in record time,,online order and curbside pick up in 15 minutes.
I barely had time to don my mask before they were out the door and tossing my orders through the back window.
☕

A Christmas cheer shout out to Starbucks for filling my online order and helping me use up some cash airmiles.
4 Peppermint Latte instant serve boxes ---ten minutes from order online to pick up.
Such friendly staff too!☕ ☕ ☕ 3 stars!
Thanks Starbucks oh and Airmiles too.
1607605848336.png

Hugs
Mel

My secondary card got a nice offer from Shell. Between 15th and 30th, Purchase 30L fuel get 25 AM's OR spend $10 in store and get 25 AM's, up to 4 times. I wonder if Lotto counts for that.....I need a few more of the gift packs.

My secondary card got a nice offer from Shell. Between 15th and 30th, Purchase 30L fuel get 25 AM's OR spend $10 in store and get 25 AM's, up to 4 times. I wonder if Lotto counts for that.....I need a few more of the gift packs.

I think I got that as well, but not sure I'll be able to take advantage of it, my gas tank is still full! I could maybe purchase inside. I need gift cards but don't think they count.

Thanks for posting
I got it too and I was going to go to Metro to pick up some more today but will wait and do it at Shell next week.
Mel,

The holidays are almost here, and Shell has an offer to help stuff your stockings full of Bonus Miles.

Get 25 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles – up to a maximum of 100 Bonus Miles – every time you purchase 30 litres or more of any grade of Shell fuel OR spend a minimum of $10 on qualifying non-fuel purchases until December 31, 2020.* (Maximum 25 Bonus Miles per transaction).​
******Question ... so technically I could do 4 separate $10 transactions in one visit and get 100 airmiles right?******
Just trying to limit my community exposure.

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
The terms and conditions are weird for this offer
Shell
* Offer is exclusive, non-transferable and available only to the recipient of the offer invitation. Offer valid December 15, 2020 to December 31, 2020 at participating Shell locations (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Collector must click on the “Opt in” button in offer invitation prior to December 13, 2020 to participate in this offer. Get 15 AIR MILES Bonus Miles when you complete either a transaction of a minimum of 30 L or more of any grade of Shell fuel OR a transaction of a minimum $10 on qualifying non-fuel products during the promotional period. Maximum of 15 Bonus Miles per transaction. Maximum 45 Bonus Miles per Collector Number for this offer. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped/Collector Number entered at time of transaction. This offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to two (2) weeks post-promotion for your Bonus Miles to be posted to your Collector Account

Hugs
Mel

The terms and conditions are weird for this offer
Shell
* Offer is exclusive, non-transferable and available only to the recipient of the offer invitation. Offer valid December 15, 2020 to December 31, 2020 at participating Shell locations (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Collector must click on the “Opt in” button in offer invitation prior to December 13, 2020 to participate in this offer. Get 15 AIR MILES Bonus Miles when you complete either a transaction of a minimum of 30 L or more of any grade of Shell fuel OR a transaction of a minimum $10 on qualifying non-fuel products during the promotional period. Maximum of 15 Bonus Miles per transaction. Maximum 45 Bonus Miles per Collector Number for this offer. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped/Collector Number entered at time of transaction. This offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to two (2) weeks post-promotion for your Bonus Miles to be posted to your Collector Account

Hugs
Mel
I read all that to but assumed that it was just a cut and paste from a previous offer. The numbers are out of wack. The rest is pretty standard to all their offers though which is why I figured a cut and paste by their lazy offers department, lol.

Shell was auto opt-in for a number of months during this pandemic... I will not be pleased if they switch back to having us the customer, remember to do this. nearly every single Shell gas station I go to, I have had problems with AM... and their managers are less than helpful.

I read all that to but assumed that it was just a cut and paste from a previous offer. The numbers are out of wack. The rest is pretty standard to all their offers though which is why I figured a cut and paste by their lazy offers department, lol.

Well I tried CHAT and I think even Airmiles is confused
They said they will get someone to call be back.
Time will tell.

Hugs
Mel

Just finished up DS account for StB at Foodland. He had two threshold spend offers plus StB. Only one threshold spend showed up plus the StB. In the past I would have received both threshold spends (which is why I shopped for $20 more groceries). The groceries were a good deal so not the end of the world. But they seem to be cracking down.

I opted in for it. With the new restrictions in effect, we are unsure if we will be travelling to see the kids at Christmas ( leaning very hard on the no side :sad: ) but the hubby had already planned to go ice fishing between Christmas and NewYears. So that will use some fuel. I will have one more fill up before I am done work for the year. If we make it...we make it. If not...Oh well. We usually meet all these little challenges with Shell.

:offtopic: I am soooooooooooo looking forward to being off for 2 weeks between Xmas and until after New Years. It can not come fast enough!

for the STB BMO offer the “participating partners” for me are some that are not even in Ontario except thunder Bay and West of there
This has been the case before too. It seems to think my area is not Ontario. Anyone else having this problem. It’s hard to make 700$ on gas and dog food alone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter