Airmiles Armchair Chatter

ok The Duck is stepping in here ... please can we keep the political discussion out of this thread? I doubt the moderators pay much attention to us in here but I really don't want the family we've built here to become divided. I'm fairly sure I'm not the only person who feels this is a spot to retreat to when others are getting a tad messy.
if anyone feels that THIS post is out of line, let me know and I'll delete it.

ok The Duck is stepping in here ... please can we keep the political discussion out of this thread? I doubt the moderators pay much attention to us in here but I really don't want the family we've built here to become divided. I'm fairly sure I'm not the only person who feels this is a spot to retreat to when others are getting a tad messy.
if anyone feels that THIS post is out of line, let me know and I'll delete it.
Happy to . And I will respect that this space is a retreat .

Last edited:
So I've received a bunch of targeted AM offers for Shell over the last few days. I will be able to triple dip when we fill up at Shell this week. One fill up 3 offers worked on. The Shell 95AM overe 3 weeks. Another Metro/Shell offer and another Shell offer from Nov 9 to Dec 6.

I like it when things come together like that. Here's hoping they all work. It says they can be combined.

So I've received a bunch of targeted AM offers for Shell over the last few days. I will be able to triple dip when we fill up at Shell this week. One fill up 3 offers worked on. The Shell 95AM overe 3 weeks. Another Metro/Shell offer and another Shell offer from Nov 9 to Dec 6.

I like it when things come together like that. Here's hoping they all work. It says they can be combined.

I seriously need to keep a eye on the timeline for the $5 for three weeks one.
I almost forgot this week.
November 2 to 8
November 9 to 15
November 16 to 22
I am working on 3 offers from Shell too.

Hugs
Mel

Jammies ! Those will be super cute ! I wish I knew how to sew .
I say you are making special Donald Duck christmas santa sacks?
(wishful thinking)I know.
Hugs
Mel
Lounge outfit or jammies.
a bed for your grandpup?
Throw Pillows or maybe scarves?
the plan is a nightie (or is it nighty?) And maybe some PJ pants if I have enough material left over. I'm gonna try to mimic this outfit, so mainly blue, a white triangle at the top lined in yellow with the red bow, and some yellow buttons. I'll attach a white ruffle at the bottom for his butt 🤣 might figure out how to get the hat over one shoulder or on the back if I do make pants they'll have orange cuffs for his feet!
Screenshot_20201107-163326_Chrome.jpg

proof of how I can take a tiny spark of an idea, poke away at it, let it grow into something that's actually functional if you didn't look already at the covid creativity thread.
I have tons of oddly shaped scraps of material from masks and decided I needed to use them instead of just stuffing them into my Mount Scrapmore. Same time I was realizing that soon I won't be able to stuff everything into my pockets when I head out shopping (wallet, phone, glasses) and my hand sanitizer attached to my pocket will be hidden under my coat. Sooo, I spent about 6 weeks creating THIS
20201107_134910.jpgScreenshot_20201107-225051_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201107-225104_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201107-225124_Gallery.jpg

Thanks for the reminder! I almost forgot I had a targeted Shell offer to opt into by today. Fill with 30L get 25 bonus miles.

the plan is a nightie (or is it nighty?) And maybe some PJ pants if I have enough material left over. I'm gonna try to mimic this outfit, so mainly blue, a white triangle at the top lined in yellow with the red bow, and some yellow buttons. I'll attach a white ruffle at the bottom for his butt 🤣 might figure out how to get the hat over one shoulder or on the back if I do make pants they'll have orange cuffs for his feet!
View attachment 537150

I can't wait to see how it turns out!

I seriously need to keep a eye on the timeline for the $5 for three weeks one.
I almost forgot this week.
November 2 to 8
November 9 to 15
November 16 to 22
I am working on 3 offers from Shell too.

Hugs
Mel

Quoting my own post here
remember to fill up this week and
$5 shop maybe double up with a Shell offer for STB next Thursday.

hugs
mel

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter