Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Got this one day offer from Shell for Monday, March 27 only. Up to 100 AM. It’s in the AM app also.
I love this offer,, thanks for sharing.
I am trying to figure out if I can double up 2 offers ,,I have one for a car wash. Hmmmm...
Hugs Mel

* Offer is exclusive, non-transferable and available only to the recipient of the offer invitation. Collector must click on the “Opt in” button in the offer invitation prior to transacting to participate in this offer. Offer only valid March 27, 2023 at participating Shell locations (excluding Shell Flying J locations). Get 1 AIR MILES Bonus Mile per litre when you fill with any grade Shell Fuel, and 1 Bonus Mile for every $1 spent on Car Wash and qualifying non-fuel products (excludes tobacco products, lottery tickets, gift cards, prepaid credit cards, phone cards, and any other goods or services specified from time to time or as excluded by law). Maximum 100 Bonus Miles per collector number for this offer. No coupon required. A valid AIR MILES card must be presented/collector number entered at time of transaction. This offer may be combined with other bonus offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to two (2) weeks post-promotion for Bonus Miles to be posted to your collector account.

It almost sounds like you have some sort of "infection" on your computer :(
Just more germs that I picked up on the cruise :rotfl2:

Nothing would surprise me at this point. I’m still not back into my email either. Going to see if my oldest will come over either tonight or tomorrow and make the next call to tech support. She’s pretty tech savvy.

OK...got it solved. I called right at the crack of 9 and got the nicest lady. DH got on the line confirmed everything and then handed the phone to me. After I had reported the fraudulent redemption they suspended the account but never told us. In fact they never got in touch at all about the fraud. I realized just a week or so ago that I had forgotten about it. So the lady on the phone this morning had to set up a new account for me....new number, pin, email etc. That was a a whole drama as I only have one email and DH can't access his work email from home....you only have 30 minutes to click the link to confirm and set up changes. Everything is now transferred over to the new account. My stolen miles returned and 475 that I have no idea what they are for.

So tickets are now booked. I decided to use up DD's miles for our return ticket which has wiped out her account pretty much....down to 35 miles but a lot of cash miles left. I will likely get some Satan's Brew House with those.

Now...on to DD#1's place to try and solve the email situation.

Holy Moly Batman.....................................
Something is wrong here.....
waiting online with Airmiles
Account say hello Undefined....
0 Cash 0 Dream miles....
0 Transaction details........................
Wow
anyone else?mel8.jpg

Last edited:
Holy Moly Batman.....................................
Something is wrong here.....
waiting online with Airmiles
Account say hello Undefined....
0 cash 0 Dream miles....
0 transaction details........................
Wow
anyone else?
Wow - I just checked my account and I am good. Hope they can fix whatever the problem is.
I am thinking I am going to cash in my dream miles for a new tablet as the old one is old.

I've logged in in the past and had that happend also. I leave it and come back a few hours later and it's all back to normal. Yet another glitch.

So I have decided to use all my dream miles before what I expect will be devaluation of points once BMO takes over.

I had saved up 59k points that I had been saving for 2024 travel. Last redeemed points in Nov 2019 when I went to Lisbon for a week, so just a little over 3 years of points.

I booked :
3 return tickets for me and my daughters Toronto to Tampa next month.
4 day DisneyLand Ticket. I am doing a Panama Canal cruise in November so this will extend the trip a bit.
8 days Royal Caribbean cruise for Nov 2024
And then I am going to book a couple of Hotels for my Disneyland trip in Nov 2023.

Fees and taxes are becoming excessive, $490 on the flights, $900 on the cruise and the hotels will be about $300.

In total I figure all would have cost about $6500 CaD less $1700 taxes and fee I paid to book on my own so about $4800 value. Not bad but not nearly the value I got on my 2019 Lisbon trip.

Once all my dream miles are used up I will look for another credit card, just don’t see being able to accumulate enough miles, will be lucky if I get 4000 points this year .

I guess I'm Onyx already for this year. On the new account it says miles collect since Jan 1st.....59K. :rotfl2: It had crossed my mind that maybe I had lost the number I had earned towards Onyx. It looks to me that the way they transferred the miles over to the new account counts as miles earned. Now I'm wondering about miles that haven't yet posted...where are they going to go?

DD booked our resort reservation yesterday. Nice deal....50% off. I really wanted to book FQ but even with the discount it still worked out to $300CAD per night...so no. We are not spending any time at the resort so no point in spending the extra money. Hopefully I will have another opportunity to stay there....it is my VERY favourite. Now on to park reservations. MK is now only blacked out on Fridays so we can pretty much come and go as we please. Initially she said MK was fully blacked out for the next two months. Then it changed. She can only book 3 days at once though. So I think the plan is to book MK for our first and last days. Then fill in with whatever is available. She can book another day as soon as the first tap in. Those plans could change though based on when her friends are working....she wants to see some of them in action.

Good-Morning-Happy-Tuesday-HD-Images-Download-Free.jpg

Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter