Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Just sharing
Just decided to put a first aid kit in the washroom and my passport with it.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/weather/t...ed-through-region/ar-AAMcvOs?ocid=hplocalnews‘Significant’ damage in Barrie’s south end after tornado moved through region

PHEW
Grand daughter and daughter in law safe. Tornado ripped through their area.
Their house is ok but others not so lucky.
They live in Innisfil /Barrie area.
Such a relief I'm crying.
wow
Hugs
Mel

Just sharing
Just decided to put a first aid kit in the washroom and my passport with it.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/weather/t...ed-through-region/ar-AAMcvOs?ocid=hplocalnews‘Significant’ damage in Barrie’s south end after tornado moved through region

PHEW
Grand daughter and daughter in law safe. Tornado ripped through their area.
Their house is ok but others not so lucky.
They live in Innisfil /Barrie area.
Such a relief I'm crying.
wow
Hugs
Mel
Glad they are safe. A friend posted this on FB. South End Barrie , Sun King Cres , Prince William Way

Okay I need to rant about something COMPLETELY off topic here in our little safe place.

DH has refused the vaccine and all along falls in line with the theories of Covid = flu, etc, vaccine isn't required, etc.
I listen, nod, agree to some stuff, and essentially "put up" with his chatter for the last 1.5 years.

He knows I am itching to travel. To him on a good day, travel is spending money we could be using for something better (i.e. house, savings, etc).

Today, I was talking with his mom about how Royal Caribbean is offering PCR tests to Canadians so they can return home. He shoots out of the gate with how selfish I would be to travel risking that I could get covid, then need to spend money to quarantine, etc.

I'm like "Wait. Aren't you the same person who has been promoting "living life" as covid is nothing, etc etc etc"?

I just can't catch a break with this guy. He is definitely the fun police on any given day in my life who is el' cheapo to the max. The only way I ever get to travel without pushback is if I invite his mother. Then he relents. But if I want to travel with MY parents/family, oh boy, forget about it.

Sorry, I just really needed to type this out to someone. It's so frustrating and unfair.

Okay I need to rant about something COMPLETELY off topic here in our little safe place.

DH has refused the vaccine and all along falls in line with the theories of Covid = flu, etc, vaccine isn't required, etc.
I listen, nod, agree to some stuff, and essentially "put up" with his chatter for the last 1.5 years.

He knows I am itching to travel. To him on a good day, travel is spending money we could be using for something better (i.e. house, savings, etc).

Today, I was talking with his mom about how Royal Caribbean is offering PCR tests to Canadians so they can return home. He shoots out of the gate with how selfish I would be to travel risking that I could get covid, then need to spend money to quarantine, etc.

I'm like "Wait. Aren't you the same person who has been promoting "living life" as covid is nothing, etc etc etc"?

I just can't catch a break with this guy. He is definitely the fun police on any given day in my life who is el' cheapo to the max. The only way I ever get to travel without pushback is if I invite his mother. Then he relents. But if I want to travel with MY parents/family, oh boy, forget about it.

Sorry, I just really needed to type this out to someone. It's so frustrating and unfair.

Ugh, that sounds so frustrating. So sorry.

I'm sorry :(

Can the Sobeys My Offer Spend $130 get 100 AM in the App be stacked with the in-store Spend $125 get 100 AM? I remember it was stackable before but not sure if it’s stackable now. TIA!

I’m sorry. I feel like this pandemic has really intensified and out spotlights on differences.

Can the Sobeys My Offer Spend $130 get 100 AM in the App be stacked with the in-store Spend $125 get 100 AM? I remember it was stackable before but not sure if it’s stackable now. TIA!

Hi Hon
My Offers and flyer offers have been stacking for me,,

*** My Offers** like buy 1 box cheerios get 10 bonus airmiles
+
Flyer buy 5 General Mills cereal get 95 Bonus Airmiles

Hugs
Mel

Yes they do but not all offers stack. I had a spend $125 get 40 miles and also had a spend $50 get 50 and they only gave me one of the 2 which was the 50 miles. I did get the extra 100 mile offer from the ad so they stacked okay

Yes they do but not all offers stack. I had a spend $125 get 40 miles and also had a spend $50 get 50 and they only gave me one of the 2 which was the 50 miles. I did get the extra 100 mile offer from the ad so they stacked okay
Thanks! This is helpful!! I may have to go next week again for the 50 AM offer.

:offtopic: Totally off topic!!!

This Grammie wants ALLLLLLLLLLLL the AM's now!!!!!! We took the gd to the West Edmonton mall to ride the rides at the little midway there...she had a BALL. She loved every minute. Now this Grammie will be " reminding" Gramps that we need to take her to Disney as she would LOVE to go there!!!!!!!!!!!!

As unprepared we were for ALLLLL the people, the lack of respect for social distancing, and just a general lack of knowledge of personal space, we had a great time. It made us realize how much we are NOT prepared to go out into crowded areas yet. I think we'll be staying in our little city where we seem to still have some social distancing yet and people are still somewhat aware of personal space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter