• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ahhhhhh! Please Help

mooses41

DVC Hopeful
Ok, heres ther problem. There is no sound working on my computer. I made sure the speakers were plugged in an made sure the sound was turned up internally(like in winamp, realplayer, and overall system sound). I think it might have happened because i went on this website the other night and clicked stop to the music that was playing. I tried clicking start but no luck. Please help me out. Thanks again.:confused:

<font color=navy>Try double clicking on your volume control located on your taskbar and make sure that nothing has 'mute' checked. You might also try completely shutting down your computer, and restarting again. Sometimes, that works for me.

Hopefully one of the more savvy techie-types will be able to help you out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter