After Dinner Transportation HELP

spartankid34

DIS Veteran
Currently have a reservation for 'Ohana that I just made last minute, thankful to find one...9:30pm

I am fine on getting there, but need tips on how to get back to All Star Movies. Magic Kingdom closes at 10:00pm, and I've read that busses run and hour after park close..

Is this exact? If we get out of dinner later than 11 are we stranded without a provided ride? We are a party of 8, so Uber and taxis really aren't feasible. Any tips? Or suggestions?

We are a party of 8, so Uber and taxis really aren't feasible. Any tips? Or suggestions?
I think many Mears vehicles are vans, so taxis are feasible.

But you might just have to take two vehicles, Uber or taxi. Do you really want to spend an hour or so travelling back to your hotel when a $5 per person in a taxi or Uber could get you there in under 15 minutes?

But there's always taking a bus from the Poly to Disney Springs, and transferring to bus to your hotel. But again, that's lots of time.

Buses run until every single person is cleared from the park. I would expect buses to be running until around midnight.

There are usually several of the larger Mears cab vans in front of Poly, or close enough to be called. You may be able to pile your party of 8 into one vehicle. Going back to MK and waiting for a bus to your resort would add a ton of time.

There are usually several of the larger Mears cab vans in front of Poly, or close enough to be called. You may be able to pile your party of 8 into one vehicle. Going back to MK and waiting for a bus to your resort would add a ton of time.
IIRC, the number of passengers accommodated by a taxi van is 7. If they allow more riders than there are seatbelts, they are illegal.

Better to just get 2 sedans, whether Lyft, Uber, or taxi. (If you get 2 Lyfts or Ubers, they must be ordered by 2 people with their own separate accounts.)

If you'd prefer to take the bus, you can take either the Resort Monorail or watercraft (if they're still running) to MK and see if you can still get a bus. If you can't, you can always walk from MK to CR for a bus to DS, or 2 Lyft/Uber/taxis.

Thank you all for your tips. I will try to change the reservation to earlier if possible. I would hope it wouldn't take too long to eat, but it may. We shall see

you could take a bus to Disney springs then one to your resort from there. little time heavy but will get the job done . dont forget to try trader sams at poly before dinner if you can ( after 8pm its adults only)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter