After Christmas Ornament Exchange - Sent/Received-COMPLETED!

I received both my packages today :goodvibes

from Dania
Mickey rining in Christmas
Mickey and Minnie jumping for joy

Thanks Dania! They are both VERY cute!

From princessdisneybelle
Belle's grand entrance
and 4 Pirates of the Caribbean balls
Thanks so much! They are cute. I already have a pirates ornament and the balls with go great with it :)

I take it the other package didn't come as well? ;) I mailed them within minuted of each other. I completely forgot to put the note in the package. Glad you liked the ornaments :goodvibes

No it didn't. But i'm sure it will Monday! Glad you liked your ornaments! I almost kept the Belle one :rotfl:

I had recieved my exchange today from our exchange organizer, Barbara :).
Included were-
*Snow buddies
*The legal beagle
*Mickey Mouse ringing in Christmas
*Magic key for Santa
*Joe Coolest ornaments
*Penguin potholder
*Snoopy pen

Thank you very much Barbara for all the great ornaments. I WILL think of you this year when we hang up the ornaments :) :santa:. Thank you also for hosting this exchange-you did a great job. :thumbsup2

I glad you liked everything and made it to you before vacation. Thanks again for your help in starting this exchange.

I believe we are waiting on just one more arrival. Thank you all for sending the packages out on time. I would like to do the exchange again for next year.:santa:

I received both my packages today :goodvibes

from Dania
Mickey rining in Christmas
Mickey and Minnie jumping for joy

Thanks Dania! They are both VERY cute!

From princessdisneybelle
Belle's grand entrance
and 4 Pirates of the Caribbean balls
Thanks so much! They are cute. I already have a pirates ornament and the balls with go great with it :)
So glad they arrived. I had so much fun picking out what to send.

I believe we are waiting on just one more arrival.
Sorry! That'd be me! I received on Saturday but I didn't get online until now. Sorry!!

BIG Thanks to Johnie (Pooh Girl 71)!!! WOWZA!!! I was really taken aback! I received 3 Hallmark ornaments: Cinderella's slipper, Sweet Smackerel (Pooh's Hunny Jar) AND The Princess Tower - Gorgeous, Love it! Love them all! Thank you, thank you!! :goodvibes (DD wanted to grab the 2 Cindy ornaments, of course. ;) )

Thanks also to Barbara for hostessing this exchange! :thumbsup2

I think that closes this exchange. :thumbsup2

Gotta love the 70% off sales. I was so happy they still had Disney stuff :goodvibes

Thank you again to all who participated. You made it so easy for me. I hope everyone enjoys their new ornaments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter