Aerial Images of Disney theme parks NEW AERIALS 6/17/19

• sachilles

DVC coming to this space soon

rteetz

Rumors and News Moderator
    You can see the footings for the skyliner station in one of those photos, with 2 excavators in the middle of it. Coming along nicely. Surprised they paved a little bit in front of the building already, that is usually pretty late in the process so it doesn't get ruined.
    I think you quoted the wrong post ;)

• jade1

I spend half my money on WDW, and waste the rest.

Tigger's ally

Segway test dummy
    Y Surprised they paved a little bit in front of the building already, that is usually pretty late in the process so it doesn't get ruined.
    I think what you see is the old parking lots for the CBR rooms that were there before (hence the parking lines). Don't think any "new" concrete was ever poured out front.

DanBoris

DIS Veteran
    I think what you see is the old parking lots for the CBR rooms that were there before (hence the parking lines). Don't think any "new" concrete was ever poured out front.
    I originally thought that to, but if you look at this earlier aerial you can see al the old lots were removed.

upload_2018-2-23_22-8-5.png

• KYMickey

Adding EARS to Kentucky!
    I thought that Ratatouille was going to go in behind the French Pavilion, not beside it.

It's going where there was space for another country's Pavilion. That's one less place where we can speculate what country is going to build.

rteetz

Rumors and News Moderator
    I thought that Ratatouille was going to go in behind the French Pavilion, not beside it.

It's going where there was space for another country's Pavilion. That's one less place where we can speculate what country is going to build.
    It is behind. It’s using both space behind and from an expansion plot.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News