• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice regarding the web based interview

sneekypeeks

Mouseketeer
I am a non traditional college student (ie, I am 28 years old). I have done these types of tests in the past for other companies. When you answer these questions, it is very important to be honest. But stay away from the neutrals, agrees and disagrees. Try and go with the stronger answers anytime you can. For most tests like these, they tend to not count the middle answers.

But again, be as honest as you can, if you lie on the questions, you may be getting a job you won't like. These tests do have their purpose, they just tend to encourage people to lie on them and then the person ends up hating the job.

The types of questions that are asked involve personality questions. Are you happy, are you pessimist, do you like people, do you like alone time, etc. It also has time limits on the answer part and you can't back up, so go with your gut, and DON"T LIE. But always try and go with the strongest answer possible.

I hope this helps.

Good luck, I schedule my interview on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter