Advice needed: Book online or go through TA for Fall 2022?

I used DU when causing 2 years ago. I booked our activities myself as my agent wasn't quick about anything so I'm hesitant on using a TA again but the OBC is a nice perk but not sure of its worth the price of missing out on BBB reservations or meeting princesses for my granddaughter
Typically when you book through a TA you book the activities yourself, so that really shouldn't be an issue either way.

Book it yourself if you can! If your someone that is constantly checking the site to get the room category you want then make sure you don't transfer it to a TA. But if you get the category you want then you can transfer the reservation to a TA so they may give you onboard credit.

We use our DU agent. Aside from the bonus of the OB, I don't have to deal with calling Disney for anything. Super convenient

Typically when you book through a TA you book the activities yourself, so that really shouldn't be an issue either way.
Yes. If you book through a travel agent, changing or cancelling the reservation (e.g., different room, different date, different passengers — anything that changes the reservation cost) needs to be done through the agency. Anything that happens at or after boarding (e.g. port arrival times, shore excursions, spa treatments, nursery times, adult specialty dining) can still be selected online yourself even if you used an agency.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter