Adventures of the traveling Fire Pit Version 3.0

Jen64255

Earning My Ears
We were fortunate to use the last pit before it went missing.. We have a fire pit we would love to put into the rotation again if there is any interest in starting it back up. We have a trip planned for December 9th . Thoughts?

We were fortunate to use the last pit before it went missing.. We have a fire pit we would love to put into the rotation again if there is any interest in starting it back up. We have a trip planned for December 9th . Thoughts?
I'm interested. I'll be there in early January. How does that work? Do you leave it in the luggage room?

I was privileged to start The Traveling Pit 2.0 with @serenitygr a few years back. :worship:

Lets keep this live and on everyone's radar and if anyone is on a Fort Facebook page please post so we can follow along :cool1:

And as always pictures, pictures & Pictures !!!!!! :thumbsup2

Oh and did mention pictures :duck:

If there is a gap between people, ask your neighbors, maybe someone in our friendly camping community can hang on to, or use, it till next person retrieves

Hi, we were part of the last one and it disappeared right before I picked it up although it had been going on for quite some time. We had used them earlier in the year and it was LOVELY! I think that its just a risk for this kind of thing since sometimes it requires participation from people who haven't fully bought in, like a site neighbor. I left it with a family once and they used it till the next person on the "official" list picked it up so it does work often.

I will be there from Dec. 28-1/3 and would love to host it for those days.

I would definitely recommend private messaging the next person in the list the pickup location of the fire pit.

It disappeared last time because someone, not on the list, read in the thread where it was being held and showed up at that site and claimed to be the next person on the list. The fire pit caretaker was not a member of the DIS boards and took that person at their word and handed the fire pit over to them.

I would definitely recommend private messaging the next person in the list the pickup location of the fire pit.

It disappeared last time because someone, not on the list, read in the thread where it was being held and showed up at that site and claimed to be the next person on the list. The fire pit caretaker was not a member of the DIS boards and took that person at their word and handed the fire pit over to them.
fantastic idea

We got here earlier today does anyone know where it is and in the morning i will go pick it up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter