Adventurers in Septemberer -- Food & Wine, MNSSHP, and Adventurer's Club!

SO, since stumbling on this TR within the last few days, i may have gone on a girlbomb overdose...finished all of your reports AND your book today...whew!! i love love love your writing style, and you and Bill are just too darn cute. i LOVE. the fact that you guys are domestic partners...absolutely fabulous. :rainbow:

can't wait to read the December portion of this TR, and you better believe i'll be picking up Have You Found Her Yet? soon!! the mystery of what happened with Sam is just KILLING me!!! (btw, loved the promo vid on your website with you playing all of the various characters...i thought that was great!!)

i hope you're feeling better!!

I just started reading your September TR and it is really excellent. While some people, like myself, rely on the pics to tell the story, you are true word! I love that. It's easy to see that you picked the right career as a writer.

We were also at the world right around the same time (sept 20 - 24th), so it was cool to read your HS day. I was at MK that day and crowds were pretty heavy.

Anyway - great TR. Looking forward to reading your December TR.

So sorry you got sick! :hug: I was sure I was going to get sick, but managed to fight it off. The plane ride down was miserable, though.

Looking forward to hearing things from your perspective!

I'm usually a lurker, but wanted to share my secret for not getting sick at Disneyworld. It seemed like every time I went to came home with a full blown sinus infection. Then this past April, I got another one while is Chicago, and my doctor gave me a refill on my antibiotic. I have taken that refilled antibiotic with me for the the past three trips and have come home well. Maybe this will help you too. Can't wait to hear about your December trip.

WOW! Thanks for all the awesome feedback, kind folks! It's wonderful to get such support and encouragement -- thank you! :disrocks:

We've been back for two weeks, but I'm still not better -- my ear infection cleared up, but now my doctor is thinking I might have mono. :headache:

So I think I might close this TR and start a new one for December called "Too Much Disney Can Kill You!" I hope to get started on it soon, and will post a link to the new report from this one so it's easy to find. Thank you again for the lovely comments -- they really put a smile on my face! :goodvibes

Sorry you are still feeling poorly, but your new TR title is a hoot! :rotfl2:

Girlbomb -

You ARE tha' bomb-diggity! I just read all three of your reports and loved them - I can't wait to hear about your December adventures! Fell better, please....we need you to write!

Best,

Jaime

Thanks for all the Disney fun in 2009!!
Happy New Year with best wishes for a novel-ific 2010! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Subscribing. (Well, technically already subscribed as of last month, but just getting around to actually saying so now.) I always love your TRs. :)

You have a great writing style and I like the personal details you add in that make your retelling more then just a list of "Okay, now we ate here and then we rode this and then we waited in line some more."

Anyways, back to reading I go...

I'm sorry you are still not feeling well. What a bummer! :hug:

Lady Lallie, thanks for the sympathy. I am delighted that you're going back in less than two weeks, and can't wait to read about it when you're home again!

Sorry you are still feeling poorly, but your new TR title is a hoot! :rotfl2:

Thanks so much, MEK! I'm a fan on your reports as well. :)

Girlbomb -

You ARE tha' bomb-diggity! I just read all three of your reports and loved them - I can't wait to hear about your December adventures! Fell better, please....we need you to write!

Best,

Jaime

Jaime, thank you! You're my inspiration in the planning-for-others department -- I aspire to plan a friend's trip as well as you planned the Buellers'!

Thanks for all the Disney fun in 2009!!
Happy New Year with best wishes for a novel-ific 2010! :goodvibes:goodvibes

HEATHER! We miss you, and hope you're off to a wonderful 2010! We will have to coordinate our dates with yours...as soon as I can think about going back...

Subscribing. (Well, technically already subscribed as of last month, but just getting around to actually saying so now.) I always love your TRs. :)

You have a great writing style and I like the personal details you add in that make your retelling more then just a list of "Okay, now we ate here and then we rode this and then we waited in line some more."

Anyways, back to reading I go...

Starwater, thank you so much for reading, and for chiming in!

I am hoping to get the December TR underway soon -- all these lovely comments are great motivators! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter