Adults Half a Ton of Big Guys DL/CA Dis Meet Oct 24th -Oct30th. Were Back

Sounds like you need a spreadsheet to keep track of your lunch guests! :rotfl2:

Nurse Darcy, glad you had a good time at the World!

Sure, But if changing the resevation would be an issue it is fine. Yes, I do not get in until afternoon Sunday. Thank You for thinking of me :).

Patty

Yes dalepool(Patty) wasnt on the above list cause she doesnt arrive till Sunday

Sounds like you need a spreadsheet to keep track of your lunch guests! :rotfl2:

Nurse Darcy, glad you had a good time at the World!

Thanks Tammie. . .it was awesome. . .got to have LOTS AND LOTS of fun at AK. . .my favorite park. . .unfortunately when I checked out my pix, most of them are of animals. . .4 legged kind. . .but there are a few fun pics . . .will start a trip report if ever I can stay home long enough. . .

Thanks Tammie. . .it was awesome. . .got to have LOTS AND LOTS of fun at AK. . .my favorite park. . .unfortunately when I checked out my pix, most of them are of animals. . .4 legged kind. . .but there are a few fun pics . . .will start a trip report if ever I can stay home long enough. . .

I'd love to see your TR! AK is my favorite park, too :cloud9:

Sure, But if changing the resevation would be an issue it is fine. Yes, I do not get in until afternoon Sunday. Thank You for thinking of me :).

Patty

Hi Patty, DtD changed it to Monday at the B.B. cause Sat. was already booked full all day..... yay for you joining us:goodvibes

I called to change our PS and had to change the time to 12:40, but other than that, no problems. We have 7 on 10/27 at 12:40 at BB. BH, I also booked our whale watching tour. It's 31 bucks each, Friday 5-7.

sounds great...are these whales gonna do tricks....for 31 bucks they better....lol

I just got back from U of L tailgate party...we had brats and bugers before the game and wings after ...I scored a free ticket this time :woohoo: .... the next game is aweek from this coming Wendsday....and I think I have another free ticket lined up but not sure

sounds great...are these whales gonna do tricks....for 31 bucks they better....lol

I just got back from U of L tailgate party...we had brats and bugers before the game and wings after ...I scored a free ticket this time :woohoo: .... the next game is aweek from this coming Wendsday....and I think I have another free ticket lined up but not sure

Any fun you can have in So. Cal for less than 40 bucks is a good deal. . .

Any fun you can have in So. Cal for less than 40 bucks is a good deal. . .

Ok...good to know....i HOPE THEY SERVE BEER WHILE WE ARE wHALE WATCHING FOR $124.OO (31.00 EACH)FOR THE 4 OF US.....LOL ... I would rather go buy a ticket for professitional beach Vollyball Match....I know they would have beer there....lol ... but its Majority rules with our bunch.

mm brats and burgers, go bears.
:cool1:

Hi Dan...its Go Cards for the burgers and Brats...LOL we had grilled hot wings after the game...we were there partying from noon till about 10 pm tailgating..it was alot of fun. we always have a keg of beer too so if you ever want to come chear for UoL feel free....this last game we may have found you a ticket for 20.00... half of face value. I was very lucky a got a free ticket.

Hi Dan...its Go Cards for the burgers and Brats...LOL we had grilled hot wings after the game...we were there partying from noon till about 10 pm tailgating..it was alot of fun. we always have a keg of beer too so if you ever want to come chear for UoL feel free....this last game we may have found you a ticket for 20.00... half of face value. I was very lucky a got a free ticket.

You better slow down a bit or you might not last till you get to DLR. . .I mean after all, there is a lot of fun to be had there, you don't want to be tired.

if i am ever down that way, i will, but that is a long drvie what kind of beer is it?

miller

My gosh I hope I did not make you lose a waterside table :(. I am happy to be dining with all of you. I have been looking at the menu from allears. Think it is gonna be the Sandwich :) My favorite-- yummy. I am so happy I get to join in :).

Hound, I see you are training for your trip. Remember you can over train :).

Well talk to you later.

Patty

I called to change our PS and had to change the time to 12:40, but other than that, no problems. We have 7 on 10/27 at 12:40 at BB. BH, I also booked our whale watching tour. It's 31 bucks each, Friday 5-7.

You better slow down a bit or you might not last till you get to DLR. . .I mean after all, there is a lot of fun to be had there, you don't want to be tired.

Hound, I see you are training for your trip. Remember you can over train :).

Well talk to you later.

Patty

Hi, I can hold my liquor with the best of them Just ask Donald.....except if Tequila is involdved ...then I will pass. My College Millitary Fraternity nickname was "Guzzler"....I only drink socially...we have teenagers living at home so I dont keep anything at home.

So smart with kids, not that they would take alcohol, but no control over buddies that might visit.

Quit drinking some time ago. I may have one drink at DCA as a treat. Thinking the sparkling wine.

I am so ready to go on this trip, looking forward to the fun.

I did read on the Disneyland board that PoTC is actually gonna be down when we are there. It was mentioned that Corp got tired of ppl asking and complaining so they took it off the refurb list. I am not sure what to think. Maybe the real story will come out -- who knows.

Patty

Here is a photo of My Grandaughter making a silly face.....LOL....my baby girl loves car rides....lol

Catieincarseat.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter