Adults Half a Ton of Big Guys DL/CA Dis Meet Oct 24th -Oct30th. Were Back

Hello Hello Hello

welcome back Darcy sounds like you had a "HOT" trip. The heat is the reason I will only go winter or early spring. Will be looking for your trip report.

Patty

Hello Hello Hello

welcome back Darcy sounds like you had a "HOT" trip. The heat is the reason I will only go winter or early spring. Will be looking for your trip report.

Patty

Trip report? Oh my. . .I guess I should do one of those. . .even if I don't have enough pics to fill a trip report. . .unless I only report on Kilamanjaro Safaries. . .lol. . .:rotfl:

Trip report? Oh my. . .I guess I should do one of those. . .even if I don't have enough pics to fill a trip report. . .unless I only report on Kilamanjaro Safaries. . .lol. . .:rotfl:

well maybe you can can post some pics of you an Patty and the other dis friends you met up with.???
princessV takes alot of trips like you and makes a chapter for each one in her year long ongoing trip report

Hi Nurse Darcey...did you get your permision slips yet...lol

It looks like we are not going to get any rain fromGustav except a sprinle here and there....we need some rain my grass is brown and crunchy when you walk on ....it so dry.

Hi, Ive been in Louisville all week...I saw little Justin off on his first bus ride to preschool yesterday...he was so excited and loves his new class.

Hey Donald can you relate???? LOL

donaldducttapecopy.jpg

Ressies for six at BB on Monday 10/27 at 11:30. It better be all that and a cookie boat. AT least worthy of the sins of Memphisto.

Ressies for six at BB on Monday 10/27 at 11:30. It better be all that and a cookie boat. AT least worthy of the sins of Memphisto.

sounds good.... Ive heard it is.....but I though there would be 8 people...4 of us and 3 girls and Jeff's.. friend??? .... Nurse Darcy, Patty(dismem), Patty(dalepool)

From the first page:

CONFIRMED BLUE BAYOO LUNCH PS Sat. Oct.25th
THE 4 BIG GUYS
NURSE DARCEY
DISMEM98

Jeff's buddy will onlybe there Saturday. I didn't think about Dalepool. I'll try to add her if she wants to come. Sorry Patty.

From the first page:

CONFIRMED BLUE BAYOO LUNCH PS Sat. Oct.25th
THE 4 BIG GUYS
NURSE DARCEY
DISMEM98

Jeff's buddy will onlybe there Saturday. I didn't think about Dalepool. I'll try to add her if she wants to come. Sorry Patty.

Yes dalepool(Patty) wasnt on the above list cause she doesnt arrive till Sunday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter