• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adult Tattoos

I have the dark Mickey head shape on my wrist bone about the size of a quarter on the right side and the same thing with a red bow for Minnie on my left wrist bone...plus 4 other tattoos that aren't Disney related :)

Back to add a pic of my Tink Tattoo that's on my right ankle. Still fresh when this pic was taken

CloseUpOfTattoo-1.jpg

So here is what we did the other day, we are getting there...
She is one of my favorite clients. :)
Round3.jpg
[/IMG]

you do some amazing work! if I ever find myself in the LA area I may have to hit you up to sling some ink my way

I'm with Sarge, I would love to find a nice Tink tat and have you do it for me! :)

I got your PM and requested you as a friend. :) Really nice work...I'm in town often, gotta feed my addiction to DL! LOL I need to find a tat first.....I hope we can work together soon! :)

corpsebride, I am doing good only got month before I get to come home and we are already planning our next trip to the land, I love your work I will definatily be making it a point to get some work done by my tigger tail dealer lol

corpsebride, I am doing good only got month before I get to come home and we are already planning our next trip to the land, I love your work I will definatily be making it a point to get some work done by my tigger tail dealer lol

:cool1::cool1:Tigger Tail Dealer:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Corpsebride, now that I'm moving out I have been seriously considering a tattoo. It would of course be a Disney tattoo! I love your work! I just have to get a job to pay for it :rolleyes:

I'm with Sarge, I would love to find a nice Tink tat and have you do it for me! :)

Corpsebride, now that I'm moving out I have been seriously considering a tattoo. It would of course be a Disney tattoo! I love your work! I just have to get a job to pay for it :rolleyes:

Yay!
Wel, when ever you all are ready.... let me know! I have been working on a Disney Darkside Tattoo flash book too!:wizard:

Very cool thread I do not have any tattoos yet :) I went looking online fore other disney tattoos I found this page they have some really good ones.
Just a warning there are some interesting adds that run on this page.

CorpseBride...I have my tat in mind, have been planning my Disney tat for a couple years. I would love to have you sketch out my idea and get it done. I have 3 tattoos now, one from when I was 18 and 2 I got done here in Upland at Corey Miller's shop, Six Feet Under.
Mine will probably have to be done in steps also, I'm planning it pretty nice sized. Let me know if you would like to check it out.

CorpseBride...I have my tat in mind, have been planning my Disney tat for a couple years. I would love to have you sketch out my idea and get it done. I have 3 tattoos now, one from when I was 18 and 2 I got done here in Upland at Corey Miller's shop, Six Feet Under.
Mine will probably have to be done in steps also, I'm planning it pretty nice sized. Let me know if you would like to check it out.

OMG Corey Miller is amazing!
I am honored! Ill pm you with my info. You made my day!:wizard:

iKristin above (top of page) has a castle with fireworks on her signature. Thats what I want for a tattoo.
OMG! I just realized your getting married at Disneyland coming soon. That is awesome!
Off subject* When I was there in March, the carriage with the beautiful horse was just below my room window. SO MAGNIFICENT!!!!!

iKristin above (top of page) has a castle with fireworks on her signature. Thats what I want for a tattoo.
OMG! I just realized your getting married at Disneyland coming soon. That is awesome!
Off subject* When I was there in March, the carriage with the beautiful horse was just below my room window. SO MAGNIFICENT!!!!!

That is so funny that you mention that because we were there the other night and saw the fireworks and I thought man! If I could do a tattoo of the castle with the light shining behind it with the fireworks above that would be amazing!!!
I have seen the carriage also, but its like 1600- and for that all you get is a ride around the parking lot or something. If I pay that much I want it to pick me up at my house :rotfl2:

DSCF6127.jpg

Got this done today

This is really just amazing! I would love to get a small black mickey head on the small of my back but DH probably wouldn't be too thrilled about that. I have one non-disney tat that has been damaged by 2 pregnancies, I would also like to get that one fixed.

I don't have a Disney tattoo yet... but I do have a Star Wars one!!!

I'm planning on doing the Imperial Crest on my other arm someday.
105_1789.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter