adult disney bedding - queen or king beds

collegejunkie

DIS Veteran
i'm starting to shop for my new apartment and i will be getting either a queen or king sized bed. i would like disney bedding, but it's hard to find sheet sets for the larger beds.

does anyone have any recommendations for stores or websites? thanks!

I have trouble finding even full/ queen size bedding for dd5.

One would think they would have adult style bedding- filigree mickeys anyone?

I would love something with hidden mickeys.

Ana

I've had luck in past buying stuff from disneystore.com. The prices are not cheap but I will say my stuff has last 10+ years.​

I just went with a kind sized bed and satin sheets, and Disney pillow cases. Best of all worlds. King sized is for adults, you are an adult, the satin sheets are for adult fun... but you get to have the kid in you with the pillow cases.

I just went with a kind sized bed and satin sheets, and Disney pillow cases. Best of all worlds. King sized is for adults, you are an adult, the satin sheets are for adult fun... but you get to have the kid in you with the pillow cases.

this might be what i end up going with, some sort of regular sheets with fun pillows and toys on top

It's been a few years, but I was able to find king-size Mickey sheets on ebay. Very subtle blue and yellow print of little Mickey Mice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter