adult disney bedding - queen or king beds

collegejunkie

DIS Veteran
i'm starting to shop for my new apartment and i will be getting either a queen or king sized bed. i would like disney bedding, but it's hard to find sheet sets for the larger beds.

does anyone have any recommendations for stores or websites? thanks!

runsandjumps

DIS Veteran
I have trouble finding even full/ queen size bedding for dd5.

One would think they would have adult style bedding- filigree mickeys anyone?

I would love something with hidden mickeys.

Ana

• Fire14

Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.
    I've had luck in past buying stuff from disneystore.com. The prices are not cheap but I will say my stuff has last 10+ years.​

Princess_Nikki

DIS Veteran
    ah, seems like the companies think only kids love disney. i'll keep hunting. thanks!
    Oh goodness, I know! Drives me nuts!

Does anyone know what happened to the Disney Resort Collection?? They still have the advertisement brochures at the park, but the website just routes you to the Disney Store! Bugger!

• ashley23

Party girl
    I just went with a kind sized bed and satin sheets, and Disney pillow cases. Best of all worlds. King sized is for adults, you are an adult, the satin sheets are for adult fun... but you get to have the kid in you with the pillow cases.

collegejunkie

DIS Veteran
    I just went with a kind sized bed and satin sheets, and Disney pillow cases. Best of all worlds. King sized is for adults, you are an adult, the satin sheets are for adult fun... but you get to have the kid in you with the pillow cases.
    this might be what i end up going with, some sort of regular sheets with fun pillows and toys on top

jdb in AZ

It could end up curdled
    It's been a few years, but I was able to find king-size Mickey sheets on ebay. Very subtle blue and yellow print of little Mickey Mice.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates