ADRs Secured!!

FunTimeMom

Mouseketeer
I was so stressed out after all the issues with ADRs in Nov 2015. That morning I only able to get 1 out of 7 ADRs that I wanted. I was able to get everything I wanted this year and only one is at a slightly less than ideal time. I was even able to get my daughters an appointment at BBB in the castle! I am so excited. Is it November yet? Lol!

Congrats! Was this today? My travel agent said the online system was down so she had to wait to call and is still holding. I'm so disappointed, we really only wanted BOG, CRT and Chef Mickeys and have a feeling we didn't get any.

This was yesterday, but I logged on this morning to check that one ADR that needs a little time shuffling and the site was up. Have you tried it yourself?

That's great you got what you wanted! We were able to snag CRT lunch, Chef Mickey breakfast and Ohana dinner so I'm happy! Hopefully a BOG dinner opens but if not, no biggie.

Last edited:
I'm looking for BOG in November as well. No luck so far. Did get BBB though in the castle and some others

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter