• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADRs if staying at Dolphin?

bitohoney

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of staying at the Dolphin with the military discount, in December. If I don't book through Disney and book directly with the Dolphin (Starwood) instead, how do I make ADRs? I usually associate my reservation with my ADRs when making them online...so can I just book ADRs without a Disney confirmation number? :confused:
Hope that makes sense. :goodvibes

I'm thinking of staying at the Dolphin with the military discount, in December. If I don't book through Disney and book directly with the Dolphin (Starwood) instead, how do I make ADRs? I usually associate my reservation with my ADRs when making them online...so can I just book ADRs without a Disney confirmation number? :confused:
Hope that makes sense. :goodvibes
Yep, you don't need a resort reservation to book ADRs at all. Just skip over that step (and I think they removed that step anyway on the v2 system).

The only differences for you will be the need to book for each day, each day. (No 180+10) and the inability to tie the DDP (since you can't get it anyway :p)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter