ADRS - can anyone else critique?

Tammy296

DIS Veteran
Yayyyy!! We made our trip plans today and put our deposit down... :cheer2: Everyone is excited.

I need some assistance though. We'll be going on the Dining Plan. 2 Adults, 1 - 10 yr old, 1 baby - 1yr old.

This is what we have for ADR's already:

3/24 - 1900 Park Fare Dinner - celebrate Amy's birthday!
3/26 - Le Cellier - celebrate John's birthday!!
3/27 - Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner
3/28 - 50's Prime Time Cafe
3/29 - Whispering Canyon Cafe
3/30 - Chef Mickey's Breakfast

How do you think I did? I really had to compensate because I couldnt get Backyard BBQ or Hoop Dee Doo Review. Is this too many character meals for my kids? How about the food at the character places? All good? Should I change any?

Hopefully everything is all good. I want to make the MOST use of our dining TS credits too and not lose money so I'm trying to think of that as well.

Thanks!
Tammy pixiedust:

Hi,

Those choices look great---because YOU picked them! My advice is: don't let anyone talk you out of a restaurant if the menu appeals to you.

Enjoy your trip!

YOU DID AWESOME :thumbsup2

1900 Park Fare Dinner - Good Food & fun
3/26 - Le Cellier - Good Food
3/27 - Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner Very Nice
3/28 - 50's Prime Time Cafe Love it here
3/29 - Whispering Canyon Cafe Good food & fun
3/30 - Chef Mickey's Breakfast The Ultimate Diz place to eat in my opinion.

Have a Magical Trip pixiedust:

I don't think it's too many character meals. I have 4 scheduled myself and thinking about adding CP for breakfast LOL I'm taking advantage of my kids still being young and enjoying something like that!

I would dump 1900 PF, we went there last week and the food was worse than horrible. The characters were great but the food was just terrible (full review and pics in my Jan link)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter