ADR"s when booked through II

magicmom07

Earning My Ears
We are booked at OKW through II exchange in Oct 2009 - Our 90 day ADR window is coming up on Sunday... Can I make 90+10 reservations for our entire stay? Or beacuse we are using II do I have to call back every day?
TIA

You can. You will need your DVC "reservation number"---on an II confirmation, that can be found in the upper right hand corner of the first page. It is a 12-digit number. The 9-digit "confirmation number" is for Interval's internal use. You may also need to call Member Services to make sure that your name and phone number are in DVC's reservation record. The Member Services phone number (an 800 number) can also be found on your confirmation.

Once you've done all that, you should be able to pull up your reservation in your name on Disney's ADR system. You can do this before the 90-day window opens, as a test to make sure everything works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter