ADR opinions please

princessmom29

DIS Veteran
I will be traveling over Thanksgiving with DH and DD4. Here are my planned ADR's. What do you guys think? Keep in mind that DD4 does very well in resturants as we dine out probably every other week. She loves going and behaves well.

Nov27- Ohana dinner

Nov 28- Princess Storybook Dining (epcot) dinner

Nov 29- Mama Melrose Fantasmic dinner package

Nov- 30 CRT lunch
Le Cellier Dinner

Dec 1- 1900 Park Fare Dinner

I think your adr's look great! I would definitely take all 3 of my kids to these places...and they're 17 months, 3 and 4! My kids loved Akershus when we were there this past Oct, especially my dd(4)...she was so excited to meet all of the princesses. We're going again this Nov for dd's 5th bday (Nov 6th) and are going to book Akershus again (lunch?), CRT (breakfast), 1900 Park Fare (dinner), Ohana for breakfast and I'd love to get Le Cellier for dinner one night!

Have a great time!

Look good to me! Those are always on our list! I don't know if you've eaten at Mama Melrose's before but the food is not that great. Some people are okay with it. But when we ate there is was terrible. But since it's a busy week to be at Disney...you'll probably need the Fantasmic package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter