ADR & MDE help!

GDubDIS

Dave
Hello all! I’m considering a few days at WDW in mid April, and was playing around with the app to get a sense for dining availability. I put in 2 for Monday, April 12th around dinnertime and it is show ZERO results on the app across the entire property. I’m having a hard time believing there are no reservations left on that day, especially because when I put in the next day, Tuesday the 13th for the same window, there is loads of availability.

I’ve heard the app can be a little glitch-prone, but is it also possible that there is truly no ADR available on property? I also tested dates the week before (which is the week of Easter) and am seeing options (not the best times, but options nonetheless).

Really appreciate the help! :)

Ok I sound totally crazy but it’s working now!! Thank you for checking for me, appreciate it!!

now that I’m here another question...do you find that generally any last minute ADRs become available? The last time I went to Disney we stayed offsite and didn’t make any ADRs until we were there and found enough to make it work for us. May have just been good luck!

Ok I sound totally crazy but it’s working now!! Thank you for checking for me, appreciate it!!

now that I’m here another question...do you find that generally any last minute ADRs become available? The last time I went to Disney we stayed offsite and didn’t make any ADRs until we were there and found enough to make it work for us. May have just been good luck!

I can’t speak for April, but for our upcoming trip in March I’ve noticed more reservations being posted as park hours are extended. We’ve reworked two days already based on those changes. I would assume that there is a trickle down effect of this and ADRs are being shuffled around more last minute than in the past? (Particularly because they are sometimes extending hours as late as the day of.) Someone else might have better evidence from a trip they’ve just returned from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter