Addonitis - Thoughts?

We bought our last points about 2001/2002, sold two contracts about 2006 and are done buying. We have 325 right now, they work fine for us. Our annual fees go up every year, so that monthly deduct from our checking account goes up a little bit every year. I don't want to give Disney any more than I have to right now.

Hilton Head resale is rapidly coming to the top of my list! My kids really enjoy the Beach House at Hilton Head. We normally rent private condo on Hilton Head because the Disney Hilton Head is booked - so we miss out on the Beach House!
Hilton Head resale is rapidly coming to the top of my list! My kids really enjoy the Beach House at Hilton Head. We normally rent private condo on Hilton Head because the Disney Hilton Head is booked - so we miss out on the Beach House!
This is exact reason we are currently buying at HH, realize it has high dues but we plan on making it our annual beach trip and using the points at WDW rarely.

This is exact reason we are currently buying at HH, realize it has high dues but we plan on making it our annual beach trip and using the points at WDW rarely.
The dues are high but the buy in is so low at this point it offsets it reasonably well in terms of total cost of ownership. It’s nowhere near the most expensive 2042 resort.

We were going to add on at BRV but have since decided to buy more points at HHI. We LOVE it there--even more than WDW. This allows us to go to HHI every year either with family or just us. We will keep our 100 AKV points to do two trips every three years at WDW. I do wish HHI had a later expiration though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter