Addonitis is real

DisMomKY

Mouseketeer
We are closing tomorrow on a contract (our first!!) and I found an amazing deal through fidelity to add on 94 more points. I doubt it will make it through ROFR but we’re trying!!

Enjoy the experience! We have 24 parts to our DVC contract!
Wow!! That’s awesome! We are looking at adding 100 points at AKL w the same use year as our SSR since the owner of the 94 pt decided they wanted more pp than they said they’d take

Last edited:
The cure for addonitis comes at the end of December when you get your bill for next year's annual fees.

This x2!

We added on last year - and I just got my annual bill for dues and it was $3,000. My immediate thought was "Well, I'm done getting more point now for sure!"

The cure for addonitis comes at the end of December when you get your bill for next year's annual fees.

Yep, we got up to 800+ points, with dues of over $5000 per year. And, the dues really increased the last few years. We were totally cured of wanting more points and sold half our points. May sell more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter